Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    parsongeorge is offline Starter

Any Viking Fans Disapprove of Moss's Behavior

"webmaster" wrote:
    Did he poop in a closet like your beloved davenport? Now that is classless, not some silly gesture egging on a crowd.

Get over it already. People have done worse in endzone celebrations for years. Enough!
    Davenport pooped in a closet? ukeright:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Aren't there any Vikings fans that think Moss's behavior was awful

NOPE
    Does anyone care that it was classless, even if it was? I sure don't..I liked it, it was FUN!!!
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Richie_the_K is offline Training Camp

As an Eagles fan, I don't really mind the endzone celebration....I mean I don't get offended by stupid stuff like that as some people do. It was kinda funny. I mean, lots of people have bad mouthed some of TO's celebrations too that I didn't really find all that bad.

That being said, Moss is a great talent, but I think some of his actions are quite immature. The guy has been in the league for a while now and some of the things he says and does, does make you scratch your head from time to time wondering what the hell he is thinking. And I mean more from a football standpoint. TO's controversies seem to have been more outside the field at things he's said or with his endzone celebrations, but Moss has had off the fiend incidents, granted it's been a while now, and has had on the field issues....with the walking off early. At least he admitted it was wrong what he did. But to say he doesn't care what his teammates say like Birk, that can't be good for a team. But I guess if he performs like he did in the playoffs last week, who can fault him. Looks like his team turned a negative into a positive this week just in spite of all the attention he got for it.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I'm glad he did it

Here's how I feel on this Moss "stunt" and people have probably already said what I'm about to say but I was lazy and didn't feel like reading 4 pages of posts just to see whether or not I should post something, so sorry if this has already been said. The thing is yea sometimes it would be nice if Moss could be more humble just so the STUPID MEDIA would get off his back for once, but the fact of the matter is, the more they rip on him and the more they rip on the Vikings, the more Moss is gonna want to shove it in their face with end zone celebrations like yesterday, and the more the Vikes are gonna want to win. At this point the media just can't find any other news so they're gonna waste their time on repeating this Moss incident that eveyrone already knows about because we saw it on TV last night like a hundred times, and in the paper today and TV tonight. I thought what Moss did was hilarious and I don't blame him for doing it, when the media stops ripping on him, and shows some support for the Vikes for once, maybe he'll actually start showing some "class," or so they say.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

abweber is offline Waterboy

Hey Whack,

I understand where you are coming from when you rant about "Packer Fans", but I can assure you that the examples you give do not illustrate the views of all Packer fans.

Packer fans are great for the most part. But I don't think they are probably any better than the fans of many other teams. I was at the Viking game last year in Lambeau and there were idiots around me who wanted Favre benched in favor of Craig Nall. Those certainly are not great fans. They are the fair weather type, so even Green Bay has those type of fans.

God is certainly not a Packer fan. I don't imagine God gives one hoot about who wins football games or any other sporting event for that matter. If God does care about that, what a waste!

I am not trying to convince people that Moss's act was classless. My post simply inquires whether any Vikings fans believe it was. I understand that people will have different views on this just as when T.O. does something. I find T.O.'s antics ridiculous as well. In fact, I'll throw Darren Sharper in that mix. He celebrates every time he makes a tackle! As far as comparing Moss's touchdown celebration to Davenport's criminal offense, there is no comparison. Davenport's behavior was much worse!

I am not sure Favre is the best QB of all time, but he is one of the all time greats. I don't think that is debatable. However, if it makes you feel better, I must acknowledge that Culpepper is on his way to being in that same class. Other than the fact that Favre plays for the Packers, it seems to me you should have more disgust for the coverage and praise Michael Vick gets. Culpepper is nearly as effective as Vick running the ball and is infinitely better as a passer. Yet, Michael Vick gets one MVP vote this year. Culpepper's season was drastically better than Vick's.

Sorry if I offended you by stating I believed Moss's actions were classless. That's just my viewpoint, and I certainly understand yours. Please keep in mind that not all Packer fans are identical just as not all Viking fans are. A few Viking fans even agree with me on this one (but not that many!)

Good luck next week. The only problem I have is that you or the Eagles have to win :-)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456