Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Any Viking Fans Disapprove of Moss's Behavior

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I wonder if Joe Buck thought Plummer's finger to the crowd was "disgusting".
    There were a lot of announcers that were disgusted.

FU is a totally different gesture than a moon.

A moon isn't even kiss my arse, well maybe it is saying that.

All I can say is when I have been mooned, I have always laughed but I have never laughed when being flipped off.

Which sounds like more fun.

I do have to admit, that I did not like the Bird by plummer, it was an act of being disgusted. It was to his own fans. His OWN FANS, not the opposing fans but his own fans. It wasn't for fun, it was a "go to hell you monday morning QBs and get off of my back."

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

It was funny at the time, but Randy needs to grow up. I thought it was pretty classless.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

If a Green Bay player would (Walker or Driver) had done it at the Metro Dome, I would have been pissed and hoped or D would have made him pay on the next play! But would I complain about it, NO!

It was funny, come on, lighten up! He did not really moon anybody! If he had, seeing his hairy ass, now that would have been disgusting!

So for all the people whinning, get over it!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Any Viking Fans Disapprove of Moss's Behavior

"abweber" wrote:
    Did he shoot somebody? Or rape somebody? Did he clothesline a player? NO

He faked mooning the fans of Green Bay, get over it you self-rightous pinhead!

We won!!! :cheers: You lost the game that ment the most! Get over it! :tongue:
    Nice response. I was just wondering if there were actually any Viking fans that thought it was a classless, inappropriate act. I thought it was. Obviously, the Vikings won the game and are moving on. Congrats on that. However, Moss could have moved forward with class instead of acting as he did.

By the way, if you want to call me self-righteous, that's fine, but at least learn how to spell it first.

OH MY GOD! I missed putting an E in Righteous! To be honest with you PINHEAD, he should have dropped his pants and really mooned the Packer fans!

You jerks in Green Bay deserve it!

Mooning the players leaving on their bus after the game really is classless, but your fans do it all the time! So again, get over it PINHEAD.

ps. if I misspelled another word, tough sh*t Packer Puke!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

I dont think that Moss did anything wrong. All he did was fake pull down his pants, how bad is that, really? Its not like he actually did it. In the Jets Chargers game, A Jets DT sacked teh QB got up and grabbed his crouch but i hear no one complaining about it. I do believe that Moss will be fined for what he did, cuz the NFL has turned into a bit of wussys over teh years but i still dont think he did anything wrong. Even when he left the Washington game early, i wasnt mad at him. But he is Moss so he would have to do a whole lot to get me mad at him. I mean he is the reason that all the other WR's get open so often. Always remember to go with the fro :rr:
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

The truth of the matter has to do with nothing Jimmy ( I have fake hair Johnson) Howie ( I can't act Long) Terry ( I am really not funny) Bradshaw or JB ( did I ever even play football) they have to say.
    It has been somewhat of a tradition for packer fans to moon the viking players as they leave the stadium after a loss, and Moss was just getting a little payback and having some fun.
    Also remember the first game at Lambaeu this year, Moss was not even dressed for the game and the packer fans had signs a messeges all over the stadium ragging on him. Joe Sencer was saying today that he heard the packer fans behind the bench yelling at Moss and what they were saying was pretty classless the way it sounds.. Tice said pretty much the same thing during his press conf today.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

NO!! It was funny. If they fine him for that little celebration it will be clear that they just have it out for the guy because he isn't their idea of what they want him to be. Other great players have gone through this media judgment. Dion Sanders, TO, Ricky Williams, etc. Not everybody wants to be a football icon. Some guys like Favre are comfortable with it, others just want to play and aren't interested in being someones idol. The idea that if you are a star you have a responsibility to be a perfect roll model is nonsense. How many 20 somethings in the world do you know that are roll models for anything. :lol:

IMO its just another example of negative media bias against the Vikings. Whats interesting is I haven't heard anyone around here complain about the moon. Outside of the media I don't think anyone really cares. Its just football for Christ sake, and its suppose to be fun and in your face competitive. :roll:

WWBGD

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I'd also like to add that Joe Buck and Cris Collinsworth blew this completly out of proportion. They have been the worst announcing crew I've ever seen for any sport.

Buck, get your panties out of a wad and go back to baseball.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Calmwind is offline Starter

the main page of this site sums all this up, it was reply to years of the same thing, he just didnt wait till they were on the bus. nuff said
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Amen whack the pack! He didn't do anything obscene. Last time i checked, mooning is funny! Its not the middle finger, he didnt actually have any nudity involved, and it only lasted about 1/2 a second! If it were anyone else, Javon Walker, Ahman Green or even Culpepper no one would have blinked, Joe Buck would have laughed it off, like Aikmen and Collinsworth WANTED to do mind you, and it wouldn't have been a big deal. Back off the man....the media is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast