Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Any Viking Fans Disapprove of Moss's Behavior

Not classless but the drunk hairy shirtless bastages yelling profanities at the oposing team may be considered classless.

It's a competition and it get's heated you guys beat us twice barely and we rocked your world. So I can see where he was coming from. If you expect him to salute the inbreds and walk off the field and let you guys deal with your pain that way then your mistaken.

You guys deserved a little salt in your wound. Especially after all the BS our team has had to go through and listen to regarding the Pack.

abweber is offline Waterboy

Why is it that whenever you question Moss's antics, you either get hit back with "Yeah, but what about so and so who did this" or personal attacks.

Just because Davenport took a crap in a closet doesn't mean Moss's behavior isn't bad. Obviously, Davenport's conduct was criminal and he paid the price for it. It was also worse than what Moss did yesterday. Moss's conduct wasn't criminal, it was just classless.

As for why people have to get personal in their attacks, I understand that many, if not most, on this site have a different opinion than I do about Moss's end zone celebration. That doesn't make you a jerk or a pinhead, it just means you have a different opinion.

I started this post to find out if there were Viking fans who expected better sportsmanship from their team, not to start a debate about whether or not Moss's actions were classless. I have seen all the opinions on that already.

Del Rio Guest

Aren't there any Vikings fans that think Moss's behavior was awful

NOPE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't think it was the best thing to do, and personally I didn't like it. Everybody (that is a regular on this board) knows that I am one of the biggest Moss fans and one of his biggest supporters/defenders. I just didn't want him to stoop to the TO, Chad Johnson and Joe Horn level, unfortunately he did though. Hopefully next week, WHEN he gets in the endzone he won't do this childish stuff!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

indialovesvikes is offline Training Camp

hell no MOSS ROCKS......he gave the packers and their fans a well-deserved reply from our camp...we all know those drunk ass-wipes were shouting obscenities at him ....he just shut them the hell up with that one.
    if the NFL fines him...then they just plain and simple suck!!!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I wonder if Joe Buck thought Plummer's finger to the crowd was "disgusting".

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

skogs02 is offline Starter

"Wyndy11" wrote:
    I had friends at the game. She said the packer fans were down right rude. With all the signs and the comments. Hey....he was just playin the game.
    i was at the game and when a vikings player got hurt the people behind me thought it was moss and they started to cheer...now that's classless

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Any Viking Fans Disapprove of Moss's Behavior

"abweber" wrote:
    First, congrats on the win. Culpepper is one hell of a player, and I don't look forward to the Pack having to face him for many more years. He also seems to be a classy guy. Too bad he can't reign in Moss but who can?

Aren't there any Vikings fans that think Moss's behavior was awful. Obviously, he is the most talented WR in the league (probably in it's history), but he sure acts like a selfish jerk. He and T.O. both seem to think that personal attention is more important that anything else.
    First, thanks on the congrats for the win. The Vikes handed the pack a whooping Sunday.

Second, we as fans cannot control what Moss does on or off the field. There are rules in place in the NFL and if a player steps over the boundaries, he may get fined.

Third, I thought it was funny as hell. I took it as Moss telling the media and packer fans to kiss my ASS.

Maybe he will start a trend.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

I don't necessarily dissaprove of his behavior. I heard on the radio as well as read a quote by Tony Dungy today that most people don't really understand what was behind the fake moon. Apparantely it is a Packers fan ritual for many years to moon the Vikings team bus as the viking leave Lambeau. So it was more a cheeky tribute from Moss to the Packer fans. If you put that spin on it only I certainly find nothing wrong with it. He didn't actually pull his pants down, he didn't have any props hidden in the goal posts or in his sock it was a spur of the moment celebration not any worse then some of the end zone dances we have seen....Since Moss came out and played onehell of a game it is the only thing the media and moss haters found to criticize him about. Was it the classiest or smartest move no was it the most offensive thing I have ever seen on tv or by a NFL football player no. Give it a rest.

Del Rio Guest

Very well put Little Redhead, and very insightful Thank you

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast