Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Any topicss I need to reply to?

Just so you know, that when the Pack beats you next week, you will NOT NOT NOT, want to see what I have to say on this board. You WILL WILL WILL be mega pissed!!!

I mean this in a very cordial way, of course.(haha)
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Eyesore" wrote:
    Just so you know, that when the Pack beats you next week, you will NOT NOT NOT, want to see what I have to say on this board. You WILL WILL WILL be mega pissed!!!

To bad we will never hear it sore brown eye!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "purplehorn" wrote:
    There is a buch of threads over at fudgepackerchatters.com that need you!!

Oh good one purplehorn...I just received an image of a bunch of morons tittering and sitting in a circle wearing helmets with dildo's strapped on and wearing pigtails trying to imitate a viking.
    You sure that wasn't an image of your typical Packer game day ritual? You know, where a bunch of shirtless spazfucks wearing cheesey looking headgear caress each other's chests applying body paint on one another? They take their time since they savior the moment, it would also be an embarrassment if they couldn't even spell their own team's name.

fan4favre is offline Starter

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "purplehorn" wrote:

Oh good one purplehorn...I just received an image of a bunch of morons tittering and sitting in a circle wearing helmets with dildo's strapped on and wearing pigtails trying to imitate a viking.
    You sure that wasn't an image of your typical Packer game day ritual? You know, where a bunch of shirtless spazfucks wearing cheesey looking headgear caress each other's chests applying body paint on one another? They take their time since they savior the moment, it would also be an embarrassment if they couldn't even spell their own team's name.

We just caress each other's chests to get your pigtails in a bunch! Kind of like your girly avatar. "Savior" the moment? Would that be a Favre moment? Or maybe spelling is perhaps your problem.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle "black."

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Feel the love
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"fan4favre" wrote:
    We just caress each other's chests and "Savior" the moment? Would that be a Favre moment? ."
    [size=7px][/size]

I guess it would, but do we really need to know this stuff? :scratch:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "purplehorn" wrote:

We just caress each other's chests to get your pigtails in a bunch! Kind of like your girly avatar. "Savior" the moment? Would that be a Favre moment? Or maybe spelling is perhaps your problem.
    Well shiver me timbers, you really put me in my place there cowboy, yee haw!

I do apologize about the avatar.. but I couldn't find the one where Farve's dong is penetrating Mike Sherman's maggot-ridden rectum. Perhaps you have that one already?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Wow this thread is way too homesexual. Well it was started by Eyesore...coincidence?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Any topicss I need to reply to?

"Eyesore" wrote:
    I've got so much stuff, on so many threads, that I thought I would give yall the opportunity to use this thread to bring to my attention of any other threads that could use my responding to....

Peace, out
    Oh we forgot to tell you, we made a topic in the "Trash the Pack" forum we named it "Packer fans are g*y, sign in here". Pacmaxiii, fan4favre, jwalk, and someothers have already signed in, theres only 10 slots so hurry your a$$.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey Sh*tsore, you are so damn annoying. I have not posted or even read the threads in awhile due to your mindless banter. 300+ posts, 99% crap and one-liners! This board was awesome, now all I see and read is your crap!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast