Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Any other Marines in here?

"DUMONUCHEEZHED" wrote:
    14 Years worth
    I heard after they stuffed the big engines into the airframe and made the Super Tomcats, the Navy bought a couple squadrons and then stopped. Heard it was an a$$ kickin weapons system, but apparently the new Super Hornet compares in fligh characteristics, but obviously not in the radar department. :salute:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "dan3ski" wrote:
    Herky-hog crew chief here from 1973-1979. USAF
    Hell of an airframe, and we're buying the "J" models now. Six bladed props and two person flightdeck!
    Yeah they have been training on those here at Little Rock - "Home of the Herk" for a few months now. Most pilots say they are pretty happy with them.

You said you've been to the PI did you ever get to Thailand, like the Pataya Beach area? That place makes Mardis Gras look like church communion.
    I read the IG is pissing and moaning about the H model not meeting contract specs, even though the AF is happy. All new systems have bugs.

I went to Thailand about eight times, and you're correct about the night life there. Never R&Rd in Pataya though. Spent most of my time in Bangkok, Korat AB, and then moving around up North. I like the Thai culture. I recall coming back to Hawaii and a buddy took me to a strip club. He noticed I was bored and said, "What's wrong man? Look at these beautiful women!" I told him they were indeed beautiful, but so what? Once you've been to the PI and Thailand and seen the "stuff" over there, "round eyes with attitudes" don't do much for me... :roll:
    Edmund Burke

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

lol...yeah since this is an AETC base the IG is in everybody's business about 10 times more than usual. I actually have not heard that about the H model but I can believe it because of other things that have gone on here.

"round eyes with attitudes"...man you hit the nail on the head there. I was stationed at Camp Zama in Japan and Camp Page in Korea for a total of almost 3 years so I had the "Asian persuasion" for quite a while. We never bothered with the stuck up Air Force girls, why hassle with that when the locals were so much better to be around? But once I came back to the States I fell in love with a real nice country girl and I just had to marry her. Great memories of the Far East though, I can understand why a lot of people retire over there.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    lol...yeah since this is an AETC base the IG is in everybody's business about 10 times more than usual. I actually have not heard that about the H model but I can believe it because of other things that have gone on here.

"round eyes with attitudes"...man you hit the nail on the head there. I was stationed at Camp Zama in Japan and Camp Page in Korea for a total of almost 3 years so I had the "Asian persuasion" for quite a while. We never bothered with the stuck up Air Force girls, why hassle with that when the locals were so much better to be around? But once I came back to the States I fell in love with a real nice country girl and I just had to marry her. Great memories of the Far East though, I can understand why a lot of people retire over there.
    Oops... I meant the J model. Sorry... I'm old
    Edmund Burke

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "dan3ski" wrote:
    Herky-hog crew chief here from 1973-1979. USAF
    Hell of an airframe, and we're buying the "J" models now. Six bladed props and two person flightdeck!
    Yeah they have been training on those here at Little Rock - "Home of the Herk" for a few months now. Most pilots say they are pretty happy with them.

You said you've been to the PI did you ever get to Thailand, like the Pataya Beach area? That place makes Mardis Gras look like church communion.
    I read the IG is pissing and moaning about the H model not meeting contract specs, even though the AF is happy. All new systems have bugs.

I went to Thailand about eight times, and you're correct about the night life there. Never R&Rd in Pataya though. Spent most of my time in Bangkok, Korat AB, and then moving around up North. I like the Thai culture. I recall coming back to Hawaii and a buddy took me to a strip club. He noticed I was bored and said, "What's wrong man? Look at these beautiful women!" I told him they were indeed beautiful, but so what? Once you've been to the PI and Thailand and seen the "stuff" over there, "round eyes with attitudes" don't do much for me... :roll:
    Man the memories One of the coolest things my father and I ever shared was Thailand he was there during 67-68 tet worken Gea teams around monkey mountain in the nam and when I was going to Thailand the first time as he worked out uh dorn and Korate "land of the King Cobra" he addvised me to go to a bar in Bankok as we were on libo in Pata so my partner and I jump a charter bus to Bankok this driver going about 100miles an hour passes two Oxe carts racing each other on our side of the four lane road in the grass on the right hand side on like two wheels, we get to bankok as we go past some temple the driver clasps his hand at about 50mph in a pray kind of way and starts blah blah blah, the driver tells us in broken english nothing was going to happen as he was praying to Bodua so we finally find this Bar the 8 wonder or 8 ball, 8 mile or 8 something like that and right were my dad said I found his Gea team member sticker "installed by Gea" so now there is his and mine DRP "A" team sticker Alpha's Aces Death from above and below "swift silent and deadly"

back in pata did anyone ever make it to the "body massage place" man the fun we had in the bars over looking the beach on the piers...

the strip club in hawaii wasn't the white horse or Back door down from the Hawlie Khoa Hotel on wakiki beach by any chance?

and ahmen about the round eyes with an attitude... I have to tell you all the two of the best keep secret in the world,

one Its not russia war capablities or the size of their war machine or any of there technologies...Its their women you all know the asia women are rasied to care for the men and and and well guess what so are the Eastern European women no attitudes NATA they are there to serve, they are smart, intellectual, and Dam good looking to boot. :shock:

and the second is, you know why asain women have small brests, when the arabs invaded the asian part of the world they stold them and when middle eastern, Medditerrain women jump into this life they already have DD cups 8)

thanks for the memory
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

I spent a week in Pattaya on my last cruise. I'll tell yall what , I saw things there that i wont even tell my pet rock!! :drunken: :scratch: :shaking: :shock: :shock:
    I d rather have a FLAMING CASES OF HERPES than be a CHEESEHEAD!!

"DUMONUCHEEZHED" wrote:
    I spent a week in Pattaya on my last cruise. I'll tell yall what , I saw things there that i wont even tell my pet rock!! :drunken: :scratch: :shaking: :shock: :shock:
    :thumbright: I still have one of those blow gun darts the girls in Patpong, Bangkok used to shoot across the room with accuracy and blow out ballons we were holding... Amazing muscle control... 8)
    Edmund Burke

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"DUMONUCHEEZHED" wrote:
    lol...like the "shine bars?"

Yeah it is hard to believe a place like that is out there.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345