Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Any other Marines in here?

Thanx casper and semperfi. Interestering phrase the marines have.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Thanx casper and semperfi. Interestering phrase the marines have.
    their are a lot of phrases the LADS can tell around the scuttlebutt HV and stories to.... one really great book is "green side in" and it sequeal was "brown side out" kind of a like "humor in uniform" but about Marines and Marine corps stories...

0311 one of the things I never let our butter bars have was a compass or screw driver....

one they will always get you lost and the second even if it wasn't broke they would try and fix it.

but on an on our officer corps is the best of all the services bar none (in the world) and that is because the Enlisted Marines trains them...is the CP still operating in Q town? 0311 you get out to visit the woods boys & girls at all? Where you a DI at SD or PI before you got the glorious night mare of "zero work"
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Jarhead is offline Rookie

<----- Obvioiusly a Marine. I was active duty 96-00 and got out as a Sgt. I was a winger and did a year in Iwakuni and 2 at Miramar. Rough duty I know 8).

0311- What do you do at Quantico? Are you a DI or part of the Combat Platoon? I was just down there with Alpha Co. this summer. I didn't graduate though as I heat stroked out in week 8. That sucked but at least I can still call myself a sergeant and I like the sound of that better.

BTW, the CP is still going strong.
    And, ladies and gentlemen, I also know that he cannot lead troops to victory in a war when he has made it perfectly clear that he does not support the cause. -Gen. Tommy Franks on John Kerry-

0311_vikes4life is offline Waterboy

Im at TBS we train new LT's in basic infantry stuff ,none of us are DI's we all came from the FLEET for a break-i did so me and my wife could have a child- its alot of field time but i see my wife more here then i did at pendleton

Jar head did you make it through OCS-and do you rember SGT andaya hes my friend

OH yeah i have a VIKES tatoo on my arm !!!!

Hey Jarhead thought you ducked on us hope you are well, glad to here the CP is still operational.. I spent lots of time on the rock, and can only imagen the Miramar station "FighterTown USA" 8)
    what you do on the Wing Side...
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

"0311_vikes4life" wrote:
    Im at TBS we train new LT's in basic infantry stuff ,none of us are DI's we all came from the FLEET for a break-i did so me and my wife could have a child- its alot of field time but i see my wife more here then i did at pendleton

Jar head did you make it through OCS-and do you rember SGT andaya hes my friend

OH yeah i have a VIKES tatoo on my arm !!!!
    I was at 64 area at pendleton part of DRP before they moved us to Del Mar area.... Good luck on the Curtain Crawler.. My first wife and I had two girls while I was in the first one jumped out at Camp Lejune 1983 (missed it by three months) I was in Oki at the time TAD to the Phillipines as there was a little fray going on with the locals at the time, the second one jump out in 1985 Okland Navel Hospital I was I & I their
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

Jarhead is offline Rookie

Was Sgt Andaya part of the combat platoon or a DI? I don't recognize the name but if he was in the combat platoon there's a good chance I would know his face.

I'm still around. I was at the game last night and didn't check the boards until this morning
    And, ladies and gentlemen, I also know that he cannot lead troops to victory in a war when he has made it perfectly clear that he does not support the cause. -Gen. Tommy Franks on John Kerry-

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

3rd Battalion 10th Marines 2nd Marine Division 88-92 here.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

0311_vikes4life is offline Waterboy

He was a police SGT for OCS. He's loud and MOTIVATED you will remember him-he's also philapino

:rr: =MOSS

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Fort Hood, that's where my brother is stationed right now!! Just wanted to add to the conversation!!
    So how does he like it? That was my first assignment out of Basic Training.
    I think he likes it!! He got back from Iraq at the end of May and has been there ever since. He's a tank commander and he really enjoys being in the military! I think he is trying to become a recruiter now though, because he has found a girl up in Boston that he would rather be with than going overseas!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast