Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Any other Marines in here?

"Semperfi Vike" wrote:
    I know Casper is a Marine just curious if their are anymore of my brothers in here. Heck any other service members in here as well?
    Corporate Air Force :wink: 1973-1994. Smartest thing I ever did as a 17 year old high school graduate was go into the military. Saw the world, did some interesting things, earned a college degree, and now my retirement is paying for my house on the hill! Here's to all my military borthers and sisters! :salute:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Any other Marines in here?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Fort Hood, that's where my brother is stationed right now!! Just wanted to add to the conversation!!
    So how does he like it? That was my first assignment out of Basic Training.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"bigdogbovy" wrote:
    thanks marines, I am not one, but I play one on TV
    What's that BigDog?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Yep, just like to give out some kudos to those who serve or served or even about to serve our country. You guys are the real heroes of the country. :salute:

BTW what does semperfi mean anywayz?? Is it some kind of divison in the marines???
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"0311_vikes4life" wrote:
    OOH RAH Marines!

Ive been in since 98. I was at 1/4 now I train new officers at Quantico
    :salute:
    one of the Many things I will never forget sorry to any officers on board was an old salty dog face no teeth First Sgt telling me as a young sgt who was asked to go officer Canidate school or the warrent program "Sgt Casper" my call sign and nic no matter how many zero's you put together you still got zero the corps is run and made by E1 though E9. The zero's are here to make sure we don't take over the world so what are you going to be. I got out as a SSGT/Gunny Select.

and PACNWVIKE, I am with you for a kid off the street at 16 on PI for my 17th Birthday (1st BN 1028) it was indeed the best thing I could have ever done, does any one stay intouch with former marines you served with?

the stories we could tell :silent: but as they say then I would have to shot you so lets not tell stories 8)
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Yep, just like to give out some kudos to those who serve or served or even about to serve our country. You guys are the real heroes of the country. :salute:

BTW what does semperfi mean anywayz?? Is it some kind of divison in the marines???
    I guess since I am the first one up and about Semper fi is the Marine Corps Moto it is latin and means "Always Faithfull" to each other no matter what Race Crede or Color, no matter what Rank or Religion Marine are always faithfull to each other, and their country.

The band of brothers was started from our corps and still is passed on in the little red monster

There is another saying Once a Marine Always a Marine, needless to say after almost 30years, It makes a differance in a man or woman who earns the right to wear the Eagle Globe and Anchor

:shaking: sombody stop him.... 8) ops:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"casper" wrote:
    "0311_vikes4life" wrote:
    OOH RAH Marines!

Ive been in since 98. I was at 1/4 now I train new officers at Quantico
    :salute:
    one of the Many things I will never forget sorry to any officers on board was an old salty dog face no teeth First Sgt telling me as a young sgt who was asked to go officer Canidate school or the warrent program "Sgt Casper" my call sign and nic no matter how many zero's you put together you still got zero the corps is run and made by E1 though E9. The zero's are here to make sure we don't take over the world so what are you going to be. I got out as a SSGT/Gunny Select.

and PACNWVIKE, I am with you for a kid off the street at 16 on PI for my 17th Birthday (1st BN 1028) it was indeed the best thing I could have ever done, does any one stay intouch with former marines you served with?

the stories we could tell :silent: but as they say then I would have to shot you so lets not tell stories 8)
    PI? You mean "The PO?" Sh*t River, etc?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

NOt in this case Parris Island but spent plent of time in The barn, B52, and Jolos, Maralins across Sh*t river man throwen peso to the queens, first time I was there in Olanapo was 1978 marcos was still in power and we had curfew Man Fantasy Island WHAT A PLACE
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

0311_vikes4life is offline Waterboy

just in case anyone was wondering im a SGT i just teach new LT's basic infantry stills

That thing about the zero's was great
    :thumbright:

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

Semper Fi is short for Semper Fidelis which means ALWAYS FAITHFUL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast