Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Any Jokes?

  1. #11
    koolkev8 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    249

    Any Jokes?

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    koolkev, u have to have a joke or 2

    lets here em!
    What do you get when you cross a donkey and a bramuda onion???






























    A piece of a$$ the brings tears to your eyes!!!!

    Drum ROLL!!! HEHEHEHE
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

  2. #12
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Any Jokes?

    lol nice but i was thinkin more of a football joke but i guess thats sometin

  3. #13
    koolkev8 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    249

    Any Jokes?

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    lol nice but i was thinkin more of a football joke but i guess thats sometin
    Here is my favorite Irish joke!!!

    An Irish man walks into a pub. The bartender asks him, "what'll you have?"
    The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."
    So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.
    The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."
    The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together.
    The bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition.
    Every week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.
    The bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."
    The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine----I just quit drinking."
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

  4. #14
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Any Jokes?

    i dont get it

  5. #15
    vikingsfanatic94's Avatar
    vikingsfanatic94 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    34

    Any Jokes?

    Here is another for you viewing pleasure!
    YOU MIGHT BE A PACKERS FAN IF....
    The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your spouse.
    You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
    Last year you hid Easter eggs under cow pies.
    You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
    You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.
    Jack Daniel’s makes your list of "Most Admired People."
    You think Genitalia is an Italian airline.
    You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
    Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey, y'all watch this!"
    You think that Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
    Your wife's hairdo was recently ruined by a ceiling fan.
    You go to your family reunion looking for a date.
    You think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen, start your engines!"
    You lit a match in the bathroom and your houseexploded right off its wheels.
    The bluebook value of your truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas it has in it.
    You have to go outside to get an Old Milwaukee out of the refrigerator.
    Your dad walks you to school because you are both in the same grade.
    You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.
    You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
    You think "no kidding,” means birth control.

    Let s put the women and children to bed and go look for dinner... (the Program)

  6. #16
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Any Jokes?

    "vikingsfanatic94" wrote:
    Here is another for you viewing pleasure!
    YOU MIGHT BE A PACKERS FAN IF....
    The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your spouse.
    You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
    Last year you hid Easter eggs under cow pies.
    You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
    You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.
    Jack Daniel’s makes your list of "Most Admired People."
    You think Genitalia is an Italian airline.
    You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
    Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey, y'all watch this!"
    You think that Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
    Your wife's hairdo was recently ruined by a ceiling fan.
    You go to your family reunion looking for a date.
    You think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen, start your engines!"
    You lit a match in the bathroom and your houseexploded right off its wheels.
    The bluebook value of your truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas it has in it.
    You have to go outside to get an Old Milwaukee out of the refrigerator.
    Your dad walks you to school because you are both in the same grade.
    You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.
    You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
    You think "no kidding,” means birth control.
    those are good, were did u get those?

  7. #17
    koolkev8 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    249

    Any Jokes?

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    i dont get it
    Seroius... he quit drinking... but he has to drink two beers for his brothers!!! so he only got 2 cause he quit drinking
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

  8. #18
    vikingsfanatic94's Avatar
    vikingsfanatic94 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    34

    Any Jokes?

    I've got more!!!!!!!!!
    Q:What does a hunter without a gun in the middle of a forest and Green Bay have in common?
    A:Neither of them can stop the Bears


    Q:How do you circumsize a Packer Fan?
    A:Kick his sister in the mouth


    Q:How does a Packer fan find a sheep in the vast rolling hills of Wisconsin?
    A:Satisfying!!!

    Q:What do you call a packer fan with a sheep under his arm?
    A:A pimp.


    Q:What do you call a sober Packer fan?
    A:A liar.

    Q:Why did the Cheese head put a trash can at the alter during his wedding?
    A:To keep the flies off his bride.

    Q:What does a Wisconsin tornado have in common with a Cheese head going through a divorce?
    A:Either way... someone's losing a trailer.

    Q:How did the Packer fan die at the Pie eating contest?
    A:HE GOT KICKED BY THE COW!!

    Q:How did the packer fan die ice fishing?
    A:He was run over by the zamboni machine.




    Q:What's the difference between a porcupine and Lambeau Field?
    A:The pricks are on the outside of a porcupine.

    Q: How many people does it take to change a light bulb at Lambeau Field?
    A:Three.One to change it and two to talk about how good the old one was.

    Q: What do you call a Wisconsin girl that can run faster than her brothers?
    A virgin.


    Comming soon: My fav. Bart Fart #4 Jokes

    Let s put the women and children to bed and go look for dinner... (the Program)

  9. #19
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Any Jokes?

    "koolkev8" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    i dont get it
    Seroius... he quit drinking... but he has to drink two beers for his brothers!!! so he only got 2 cause he quit drinking
    k i get it now, thats pretty good

  10. #20
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Any Jokes?

    "vikingsfanatic94" wrote:
    I've got more!!!!!!!!!
    Q:What does a hunter without a gun in the middle of a forest and Green Bay have in common?
    A:Neither of them can stop the Bears


    Q:How do you circumsize a Packer Fan?
    A:Kick his sister in the mouth


    Q:How does a Packer fan find a sheep in the vast rolling hills of Wisconsin?
    A:Satisfying!!!

    Q:What do you call a packer fan with a sheep under his arm?
    A:A pimp.


    Q:What do you call a sober Packer fan?
    A:A liar.

    Q:Why did the Cheese head put a trash can at the alter during his wedding?
    A:To keep the flies off his bride.

    Q:What does a Wisconsin tornado have in common with a Cheese head going through a divorce?
    A:Either way... someone's losing a trailer.

    Q:How did the Packer fan die at the Pie eating contest?
    A:HE GOT KICKED BY THE COW!!

    Q:How did the packer fan die ice fishing?
    A:He was run over by the zamboni machine.




    Q:What's the difference between a porcupine and Lambeau Field?
    A:The pricks are on the outside of a porcupine.

    Q: How many people does it take to change a light bulb at Lambeau Field?
    A:Three.One to change it and two to talk about how good the old one was.

    Q: What do you call a Wisconsin girl that can run faster than her brothers?
    A virgin.


    Comming soon: My fav. Bart Fart #4 Jokes
    lol. those r awsome!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. More Jokes
    By fabybaby32 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 03:54 AM
  2. Jokes!!! Ha ha!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 05:27 PM
  3. Jokes
    By rjkvikings in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2004, 01:02 AM
  4. Jokes
    By GreenBaySlackers in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:58 AM
  5. 2 quick jokes...
    By acsfreak84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 04:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •