Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antwan Odom

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Antwan Odom

I was jus looking some of the DE's up and checking out there profiles and since we will probably not be able to get Smith or Udeze i think this guy is next in line he is a pass rushing freak really fast strong and has great moves, he has some problems with the run but he is still young the main thing is we need a pass rushing freak i think this guy can be our guy he is 6 5 and weighs in at 277 great size he's no weakling 250 pounds i like him

http://www.nflfuture.com/antwanodom.html

Claiborne55 is offline Rookie

Antwan Odom

I still prefer D.J. Williams, but if Odom is still around when our pick comes, he definitely will have to be considered.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Antwan Odom

Im not to sold on Odom. Granted I only saw him play one game this past year...But I would rather the Vikes draft A stud LB and hope to get Babin or Ball in the second. I would hope that the vikes would take the LSU kid before Odom but either of them might be too high for number 19.

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Antwan Odom

I like the kid from LSU also the "D" there last year was one to be feared!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Antwan Odom

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dan3ski

I like the kid from LSU also the "D" there last year was one to be feared!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Marquise hill is more of a run stopping end, if I recall he weighs something like 305 lbs and isn't that fast. We already have mixon. We need a pass rusher. I still think Odom will be a reach at 19 and we should get the best player we can, someonee like D.J. would be great.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Bulldog67 is offline Starter

Antwan Odom

Antwan Odom is a late first rounder at best. If he is picked at #19, it will be a reach. for him, it all depends on where Udeze and Smith get picked.

Udeze is emerging as the clear cut first DE off the board and Smith is starting to slip a little bit. I still don't see him falling to #19, but it's starting to look like he will be more in the 12-15 range. If that is the case, Odom would be projected as a 25-29 pick.
    Bleed Purple or Die

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Antwan Odom

if he does slip (smith) to the middle of the pack (13-17) then we should move up to get him
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Antwan Odom

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dart18

if he does slip (smith) to the middle of the pack (13-17) then we should move up to get him

That is not a slip, that is probably where he will be if he doesn't fall to us.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Antwan Odom

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dart18

That is not a slip, that is probably where he will be if he doesn't fall to us.
    I agree, but I have a feeling he will fall to us........

600 posts baby! Head coach!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Antwan Odom

freeney from indy was a reach too... i remember everyone saying i can't believe they took him
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast