Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

Antoine Winfield trade to Patriots makes sense according to Fox Sports????

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl?page=1

Potential for Patriots-Vikings trade

Posted: Tuesday June 12, 2007 10:14AM ET
    I
    f the Vikings trade outspoken cornerback Antoine Winfield, the Patriots, who have two first-round draft picks next spring, would seem a logical destination.

---St. Paul Pioneer Press

To me it really makes sense too, but best bet is its going to be a late 1st rounder though because they're a really good team(on paper anywayz), but i really think we could trade up with that extra 1st round pick becuz we have a extra 3rd round pick to i beleive in next yrs draft also, we really could do some damage in next yrs draft which is supposed to be a veryyyyyy deep draft class.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Antoine Winfield trade to Patriots makes sense according to Fox Sports????

I HOPE it dosnt happen.But if it does happen I want Samuel instead of a number 1 next year.Winfield is our most proven and reliable CB.If we lost him we'd be a complete wreck at that position.We'd have to get someone in the trade that is starter material.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

If the vikings don't feel like they are getting 100% from windfield then they should get rid of him. A first round pick or assante samuel sounds like a fair price. Hopefully if we do get a first round pick it is not the Patriots who will likely get a late round pick.
    The trade would hurt the vikings chances this season but they are rebuilding anyway. If you are trying to put together a championship team you have to make the hard decisions like cutting a top tier player because he is not a good leader.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

i think it would make sense, dont get me wrong i love winfield but if he wants to be gone let him go, try to get samuel for him, i think that would be a good trade, seeing that frazier's version of the tampa 2 has more man coverage

Thanks josdin00

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Has it occurred to anyone that there's no way in hell NE would give up a first round pick for Winfield? Sure, he's a decent corner, and he plays his ass off, but I really don't see the Patsies making this move.

Anyways, this is just another one of those articles where a journalist pulled a turd out of his ass and started stirring.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

The media is making a mountain from a mole hill.

Tons of NFL players dont participate in OTAs, Winfield skips them every year, but now they make it out that he wants to be traded and thats why he's not showing up?

Are you serious?!

This is ridiculous.

No trade will happen, he's the man here, and he's not going to be traded.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Yeah samuel for 80 million guarenteed sounds awesome opposed to winfield for 21 over 3 seasons.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"The" wrote:
    Has it occurred to anyone that there's no way in hell NE would give up a first round pick for Winfield? Sure, he's a decent corner, and he plays his jiggly butt off, but I really don't see the Patsies making this move.

Anyways, this is just another one of those articles where a journalist pulled a turd out of his jiggly butt and started stirring.
    Or been copying our discussions again.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php...9001#msg589001
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Has it occurred to anyone that there's no way in hell NE would give up a first round pick for Winfield? Sure, he's a decent corner, and he plays his jiggly butt off, but I really don't see the Patsies making this move.

Anyways, this is just another one of those articles where a journalist pulled a turd out of his jiggly butt and started stirring.

Or your a Pioneer Press informant.

DON'T PRINT THAT

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Billy" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "The" wrote:

Or your a Pioneer Press informant.

DON'T PRINT THAT
    Z was beating me up over this long before these hacks started talking about it.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast