Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Another Viking hater in the media?

DMB is good :razz: They have a unique sound, or at least it was. I don't know if someone who likes em needs to be shot lmao.

I'm white, and Jackson slept with kids while being naked, the whitey in me says he's a perv. I'm also white and I do not find Cornrows intimidating or an accurate display of ones criminal record. :grin:

"Michael Jackson’s Web site trumpeted his courtroom vindication Tuesday, linking it with such historic events as the birth of Martin Luther King Jr., while his lawyer suggested Tuesday [size=18px]the singer will no longer share his bed with young boys[/size]."

That's a good idea Mike, a very good idea.

Wasn't expecting to find MJ talk on this one, but hey white people have problems with keeping threads on subject. :grin:

Seriously though,

The article about the lions and the bears. I can agree with the bears, I think they have improved greatly the only thing I question is Grossman. The Lions I'm not so sure on.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "tiersius" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Hey Moss8404, what the he!! is that guy doing in the picture of your sig??
    Sneaking up to little Billy's room?
    LOL YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL.

Shut up.

That, Vkg, is Michael Jackson doing a pirouette, without ever having had ballet/any form of dancing lessons in his life, because he's just that darn talented.
    :roll: :laughing3: :withstupid:

Mime style......

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"Del Rio" wrote:
    DMB is good :razz: They have a unique sound, or at least it was. I don't know if someone who likes em needs to be shot lmao.

I'm white, and Jackson slept with kids while being naked, the whitey in me says he's a perv. I'm also white and I do not find Cornrows intimidating or an accurate display of ones criminal record. :grin:

"Michael Jackson’s Web site trumpeted his courtroom vindication Tuesday, linking it with such historic events as the birth of Martin Luther King Jr., while his lawyer suggested Tuesday [size=18px]the singer will no longer share his bed with young boys[/size]."

That's a good idea Mike, a very good idea.

Wasn't expecting to find MJ talk on this one, but hey white people have problems with keeping threads on subject. :grin:

Seriously though,

The article about the lions and the bears. I can agree with the bears, I think they have improved greatly the only thing I question is Grossman. The Lions I'm not so sure on.
    You guys are going overboard with the whitey comment :-p

I wasn't referring to this site or any of you when I said that, I was just listening to the radio yesterday and thinking 'If this guy was white, half these things wouldn't be being said right now'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Del Rio Guest

I was just kidding around.

You know someone will say "he is white" :grin:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234