Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Another Viking hater in the media?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Just kidding, I'm white. But that has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't care if he was black/white/asian/whatever. I think he was completely guilty of his charges and if it was you or me in that situation we would have been guilty!

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible. But that's my opinion. And opinion is why we have a court system. Which proved he is as innocent as all his fans (myself included) believed.

But that is neither hear nor there. I finally read the article all the way through, and this 'hater' seems to know what he's talking about. We let go of RANDY MOSS, it's kind of hard to give us an A+ with that taken into consideration.

edit: Cajun, fully agreed. He has some major issues. But he wasn't on trial for being a whack job, he was on trial for allegedly molesting boys - which he never did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Just kidding, I'm white. But that has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't care if he was black/white/asian/whatever. I think he was completely guilty of his charges and if it was you or me in that situation we would have been guilty!

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible. But that's my opinion. And opinion is why we have a court system. Which proved he is as innocent as all his fans (myself included) believed.

But that is neither hear nor there. I finally read the article all the way through, and this 'hater' seems to know what he's talking about. We let go of RANDY MOSS, it's kind of hard to give us an A+ with that taken into consideration.

edit: Cajun, fully agreed. He has some major issues. But he wasn't on trial for being a whack job, he was on trial for allegedly molesting boys - which he never did.

Do you know this for a fact? Granted, we don't know that he did, but all the signs point to it, wether it was consensual or not! Also, we all know there are flaws in our justice system.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Lions are the Lions no QB. The Bears are going to end up number 2 in the NFC North this year. Rex Grossmen is a good QB and they have decent backs. There D has been great the last few seasons. I worried only about the Bears the Packers are still drinking the Favre Kool-Aid.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Do you know this for a fact? Granted, we don't know that he did, but all the signs point to it, wether it was consensual or not! Also, we all know there are flaws in our justice system.
    All signs? Or you mean all signs presented to you by a media who has always disliked Michael Jackson for his success?

You mean the same media that would have you believe Randy Moss is a horrible human being, and that the Vikings are the most evil franchise ever?

edit: This isn't the thread for this. I'm done. Back to Viking football, something we all agree on

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Or the media that interviewed the kid that was "molested." I know the media blows everything out of proportion and they make things seem bigger than they may be, but sometimes they do good things. Didn't Michael admit to sleeping in the same bed as little boys? Not necessarily naked but he admitted to sleeping with them. Most "normal" adults wouldn't sleep in the same bed as a 10-13 year old unless it was their kid while they were camping or something!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Btw, forgot where the thread is and too lazy to look at it:

If you look at the KFAN Vids for 6/13, notice MeMo has gotten much better at picking up the blitz, he's standing up linebackers now

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    [quote]"VKG4LFE" wrote:

edit: Cajun, fully agreed. He has some major issues. But he wasn't on trial for being a whack job, he was on trial for allegedly molesting boys - which he never did.[/quote]

NO offense, but the defense ONLY had to show that there was reasonable doubt that he did it...not that there was NO doubt that he did. SO in reality, he could have done it, but the evidence wasn't strong enough to convict him. Again, I am glad that he wasn't convicted...and want to believe that he is totally innocent, but he will have to stop putting himself in vulnerable situations, otherwise, we will seriously have to question his judgment/innocence in these types of situations. Just like if Onterrio wants to play football, he will need to distance himself from anyone and any situation where he could be exposed to weed smoke...even a contact buzz from being at a concert could be fatal to his career...so he will have to tone it down dramatically if he wants to be taken seriously. The same holds true for Michael.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet Guest

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible.
    Wow, I didn't know that Michael Jackson's music wasn't modern. That is funny stuff.

Go Vikes! It is amazing that most pundits do give them a very high score for the offseason when they got rid of Moss. They did make a lot of good moves and deserve to be at the top in the ratings since their offense is still powerful and their once pathetic D is on the rise.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible.
    Wow, I didn't know that Michael Jackson's music wasn't modern. That is funny stuff.

Go Vikes! It is amazing that most pundits do give them a very high score for the offseason when they got rid of Moss. They did make a lot of good moves and deserve to be at the top in the ratings since their offense is still powerful and their once pathetic D is on the rise.
    What I meant by modern was like Usher, Dave Matthews Band, Slipknot, Nelly (I named 4 different genres on purpose), etc.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:

What I meant by modern was like Usher, Dave Matthews Band, Slipknot, Nelly (I named 4 different genres on purpose), etc.
    Be careful about grouping all the music from ANY era or genre into one big lump...there is good music AND bad music in every era and genre...I know because I listen to just about every type out there...and believe me when I say that no matter what you like, there are crappy songs in that type of music. The trick is to sift through it and find the diamonds among the coal.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast