Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    willbjammin is offline Rookie

Another similar season?

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    OK, Greg is another one of these guys who have the IQ of a shower curtain rod. He comes in here and thinks he's a tough guy but can barely put together two sentences.
    Enough with him, enough with all these people that like to trash on other peoples teams that have not had success.
    Which teams have had success lately? Which teams have not choked? Not many, the exceptions would be the Patriots.
    I believe the Vikes have had a lot of success lately, numerous playoff appearances, two NFC championship games, and a 15-1 season. How many other teams can say that? No, we haven't won the big one yet, but we have enough talent to go if we get our D together.
    And for you Mossville, go find another team if you do not like the Vikings and their history. If you are emarrassed or ashamed of "your team", I suggest you change your team to the Patriots, Cowboys, or 49ers, that way you can always know your team is a "winner".
    Go Vikings in 2004-2005!
    you have to support the vikes no matter what!exactly neo

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Another similar season?

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    *sigh* here we go again. Greg... did you think you'd be letting us know something new when you came on here to let us know that the Vikes choke a lot? As much as I love my team... I'll be the first to agree with you there. Do I think this year will be the same? Nope, being the loyal fan that I am.. I go into every season thinking that this will be the year that things change. I think that its very realistic that we can go far this year. We tolerate packer fans on here... just don't act like the moron that we all believe cheeseheads to be!
    The great thing about the new season is everyone is 0-0 and everyone gets to start over...for better or for worse. I just spent last night at Lambeau Field, and I'm excited for the season to start.

If you Vikings get discouraged over a couple of choke jobs, go talk to a Boston Red Sox or Chicago Cub fan.

There's 32 teams in the league, and 31 will pull a "choke job" every season.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

greg is offline Training Camp

Another similar season?

neo, iq of a shower rod? why, because i just say your team chokes, i go to uw madison buddy.
    God Bless Pat Tillman

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Another similar season?

"greg" wrote:
    neo, iq of a shower rod? why, because i just say your team chokes, i go to uw madison buddy.
    Greg isn't as bad as the Giants fan though but still he is an idiot coming in here telling us how much we choke when his team the slackers choke. Go back to the slackers board. Im sure Greg came here to see what real football fans are doing nowadays :lol:
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Another similar season?

"greg" wrote:
    greg, no one here cares that you go to u of w. big f#ckin' deal. lots of us have gone to college and are done. big f#ckin' deal. i know lots of college grads that are complete frigging morons
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Another similar season?

"amavikesfan" wrote:
    "greg" wrote:
    greg, no one here cares that you go to u of w. big f#ckin' deal. lots of us have gone to college and are done. big f#ckin' deal. i know lots of college grads that are complete frigging morons

I wonder if he will flunk out :lol: I didn't think Packer fans could make it this far :lol:

Another similar season?

Speaking of that i just seen Greg on the active users list. Dang!

Mossville is offline Starter

Another similar season?

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    OK, Greg is another one of these guys who have the IQ of a shower curtain rod. He comes in here and thinks he's a tough guy but can barely put together two sentences.
    Enough with him, enough with all these people that like to trash on other peoples teams that have not had success.
    Which teams have had success lately? Which teams have not choked? Not many, the exceptions would be the Patriots.
    I believe the Vikes have had a lot of success lately, numerous playoff appearances, two NFC championship games, and a 15-1 season. How many other teams can say that? No, we haven't won the big one yet, but we have enough talent to go if we get our D together.
    And for you Mossville, go find another team if you do not like the Vikings and their history. If you are emarrassed or ashamed of "your team", I suggest you change your team to the Patriots, Cowboys, or 49ers, that way you can always know your team is a "winner".
    Go Vikings in 2004-2005!
    Your a bigger jackass than most packer fans are and a blind Viking fan at that. I should stop chearing for a team that I have cheared for all my life because I am man enough to admit my favorite teams faults? As far as you saying that I am wrong for being "emarrassed" i think you mean embarressed, HOW CAN I NOT BE....NATHON frickin Poole and the Cards kicked us on our ass and made us the biggest laughing stock in the NFL! Its just a fact that we have choked lately and havent won any big games for a while. Do I think it will change? Yes, I think the team is moving in the right direction. So basically what I am saying to you NeoVikesTX, kick my ass. Ill be supporting the Vikes till the day I die, even when they have rough times...Im not going to be one of you dumbasses that are scared to admit the Vikes faults when they have them and blindly think they will win the SB every year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345