parsongeorge is offline Starter

Another disappointing ending for viking fans

Well fellow viking fans, we really should be used to this by now. It happens to us every year. Sure this year we made it to the playoffs and even won a playoff game, but it doesn't really make it any less painful to deal with. We backed into the playoffs by New Orleans winning for us when all we had to do was beat the skins and control our own destiny. The only reason i mention that is because it is so hard for the vikings to win when it counts, the Green Bay game was an exception. This team has needed help on the defensive side of the ball for the last 10 years and it never seems to get any better. We made a few good additions this year with winfield and clairborne, but there are still MAJOR holes in this viking defense. We definately need some proven veterans at the linebacking positions on this team. Just watching brewski (or however you spell his name) for the patriots it is like night and day from the vikings linebackers. Vilma also, for the jets...he's just a rookie and making huge plays for his team. I was also disgusted by our offense today.....So many chances, and nothing to show for it. Moss looked like a little asshole out there dogging it around and dropping balls left and right. I guess he didnt feel like playing today. Well, i could go on and on but I'm not going to, you guys already know. :cry:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I am not disappointed. We made it to the second round and lost to the #1 seed in the NFC and even though we lost we weren't blown out.

WWBGD

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"RK" wrote:
    I am not disappointed. We made it to the second round and lost to the #1 seed in the NFC and even though we lost we weren't blown out.
    We weren't blown out? Sure looked like that to me...We were easily handled.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

We were beat. Blown out is like 45/0. We had chances to score more points and didn't do it. Blown out is having no chance to score and being held to no real yards in offense.

WWBGD

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

This game was one of those games where the final score is not indicative of how the game was played. We got handled pretty easily (unfortunately)!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!