Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Another Columnist Bashing

Here we go again, even when we win we get bashed! Andy Perloff is a douche, no matter what the Vikings do he is always on out back. Maybe when we shut down the steelers this week we will finally get some respect.

Sorry for the rant but Im really sick of this.

Heres the article.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/andrew_perloff/12/14/vikings/index.html

Enjoy :bs: ,

Dave
    Retired 12/21/08

Big C is offline Coordinator

Re: Another Columnist Bashing

Don't take it heart buddy. There will always be haters. He has a point, but blows it in delivery. It's obvious that he doesn't realize that our 6 game streak is because Defense and ST have vastly improved (Thank you Tice!). Brad has something to do with it too, but not as much as the D and ST.

What a lot of people fail to realize is that we are actually beating the teams we're supposed to beat. That is not an easy thing to do in this league.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I love seeing these bashings. Think about it, If we know about it, than all the players and coaches know that they are getting bashed left and right and that just hypes them up even more.

who is momo Andrew Perloff anyway? Hey andrew, go and ride on payton's jock you momo.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

ok I havnt even read the article yet but look at how stupid he looks....he hasnt even touched a football let alone play it.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Big C" wrote:
    Don't take it heart buddy. There will always be haters. He has a point, but blows it in delivery. It's obvious that he doesn't realize that our 6 game streak is because Defense and ST have vastly improved (Thank you Tice!). Brad has something to do with it too, but not as much as the D and ST.

What a lot of people fail to realize is that we are actually beating the teams we're supposed to beat. That is not an easy thing to do in this league.

Yeah, no mention of the way our Defense is playing. The big point is Brad isn't costing us by making mistakes...and the +/- is like 14 in these 6 games. If we want respect, we have to beat the Steelers...and even then there will always be doubters.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Ok so I just read it, and wow, I would end this guys life if I could. Then below are a bunch of ignorant people agreeing with him.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    ok I havnt even read the article yet but look at how stupid he looks....he hasnt even touched a football let alone play it.

LOL. Guy needs to take another picture...with a helmet and big facemask on it.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Big C is offline Coordinator

If we beat the Steelers it will be because the Bus has a flat tire and wonder boy has a sore thumb. We'll never look good in the eye of most critiques but hey, I'm fine with that. As long as I know the Vikes are playing their hearts out every Sunday, I am satisfied.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Not all of the columnists that look like theve never played before suck, but this douchebag is making them all look bad. John Clayton needs to teach this guy a lesson. lol
    Retired 12/21/08

vikingTurf Guest

I read that article yesterday and somewhere iin there he mentions of course he could be all wrong in his assessment and Vikings might actually beat the Steelers, way to apologize for ur mistakes in advance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast