Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    [size=13pt]Vikings could go dark on Sunday[/size]

    BY DON SEEHOLZER
    Pioneer Press


    Article Last Updated: 11/28/2007 12:27:59 AM CST



    Is the Vikings' string of 101 consecutive home sellouts about to end?


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Articnv's Avatar
    Articnv is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    hopeful another company will step up and by
    the remain tickets.
    After the gaints win i dont think there will be as many left as there was for the raiders game

  3. #3
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    Coming off the biggest win of the season.. the return of Adrian Peterson.. a divisional rival match with playoff implications..

    and we're threatened with a blackout?
    WOW


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #4
    hx38596's Avatar
    hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Coming off the biggest win of the season.. the return of Adrian Peterson.. a divisional rival match with playoff implications..

    and we're threatened with a blackout?
    WOW
    Yeah, what's the deal with that??
    Is it a crappy stadium or something? (never been).
    Potential playoff on the horizon (this important game with huge implications), return of AD, and no sellout.

    With Wilf getting dissed and jacked around with by the locals in an atmosphere of a 'new' NFL, he might just pack up and head out.
    Hell, if i could get up there, i would buy a ticket and watch.

  5. #5
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    "Articnv" wrote:
    hopeful another company will step up and by
    the remain tickets.
    After the gaints win i dont think there will be as many left as there was for the raiders game
    i hope they dont buy the remaining tickets, i hope that if people arnt gunna buy them then thats their loss

    Thanks josdin00

  6. #6
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    hopeful another company will step up and by
    the remain tickets.
    After the gaints win i dont think there will be as many left as there was for the raiders game
    i hope they dont buy the remaining tickets, i hope that if people arnt gunna buy them then thats their loss
    what about us die hard fans that are too poor to afford tickets to go to the game and can only watch it on TV?
    I don't spend hours & hours a week on this site because i hate the team and don't want to watch the game on sunday.
    I'm going to be furious if its not aired.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #7
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    hopeful another company will step up and by
    the remain tickets.
    After the gaints win i dont think there will be as many left as there was for the raiders game
    i hope they dont buy the remaining tickets, i hope that if people arnt gunna buy them then thats their loss
    what about us die hard fans that are too poor to afford tickets to go to the game and can only watch it on TV?
    I don't spend hours & hours a week on this site because i hate the team and don't want to watch the game on sunday.
    I'm going to be furious if its not aired.
    Join the rest of us who aren't im the local viewing area and have to listen to the game via an internet radio stream and hang out in the chat room.


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    hopeful another company will step up and by
    the remain tickets.
    After the gaints win i dont think there will be as many left as there was for the raiders game
    i hope they dont buy the remaining tickets, i hope that if people arnt gunna buy them then thats their loss
    what about us die hard fans that are too poor to afford tickets to go to the game and can only watch it on TV?
    I don't spend hours & hours a week on this site because i hate the team and don't want to watch the game on sunday.
    I'm going to be furious if its not aired.
    Join the rest of us who aren't im the local viewing area and have to listen to the game via an internet radio stream and hang out in the chat room.
    if i live less than an hour & a half away from the Dome & have to listen to it on the radio.. i'm going on a baby punting rampage


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    hopeful another company will step up and by
    the remain tickets.
    After the gaints win i dont think there will be as many left as there was for the raiders game
    i hope they dont buy the remaining tickets, i hope that if people arnt gunna buy them then thats their loss
    what about us die hard fans that are too poor to afford tickets to go to the game and can only watch it on TV?
    I don't spend hours & hours a week on this site because i hate the team and don't want to watch the game on sunday.
    I'm going to be furious if its not aired.
    Join the rest of us who aren't im the local viewing area and have to listen to the game via an internet radio stream and hang out in the chat room.
    if i live less than an hour & a half away from the Dome & have to listen to it on the radio.. i'm going on a baby punting rampage
    If it's not sold out, you'll be able to find tickets on gameday for $10.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Another blacout looms - Vikings could go dark on Sunday

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    hopeful another company will step up and by
    the remain tickets.
    After the gaints win i dont think there will be as many left as there was for the raiders game
    i hope they dont buy the remaining tickets, i hope that if people arnt gunna buy them then thats their loss
    what about us die hard fans that are too poor to afford tickets to go to the game and can only watch it on TV?
    I don't spend hours & hours a week on this site because i hate the team and don't want to watch the game on sunday.
    I'm going to be furious if its not aired.
    Don't get me wrong, I remember the days of living from pay check to paycheck and know what it is like to live on a tight budget, however, How much do you spend on beer, wings, snacks etc to watch them when you are at home?

    Here is the link I used to find tickets both time I came home to see a game.
    Some on here as low as $9.00

    http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/...x?evtid=578342

    If I was within driving distance, I would buy a 12 pack, stop at the PPO tailgate, and smack a few down, listen to Z preach and enjoy some fine company then take my 9.00 ticket and go scream my lungs out helping them win.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trial looms for former Viking Ted Brown
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 08:37 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 05:45 AM
  3. Vikings stadium looms over vote for board
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 10:52 AM
  4. Love Boat dilemma looms for Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 04:42 AM
  5. Minnesota Vikings: Dark Horse of the Playoffs?
    By Freya in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •