Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Another 5 TD game for DC

If you go to the Vikings section on the Star Tribune website and click on Multimedia there is a video clip available (you have to register) showing the evening scrimmages during training camp. I watched this just before the season began, and C-Peps poise and his throws were SCARY good. The sort of Quarterback "awareness" and total control that I have not seen since Joe Montana. I haven't made a big deal about it to friends because it was a interteam scrimmage prior to the season and all, but if you check it (the clip) out, you can see how I went into this season fully confident that DC would actually IMPROVE over last year! Which is why I drafted him 1st in my FF league, and now I'm laughing all the way to the top... irate:
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Another 5 TD game for DC

Personally, I knew from Day 1 that Culpepper was going to not only do the job but be THE MAN for this Purple Gang! People said in his first year (2000) that it was all the talent around him that was why he was so good, but I just saw something in his maturity, his poise, and his ability to learn from his mistakes that would take him where he is going now. NOW we're seeing the fruits of his learning from veterans like Cris Carter and Jeff George and Randall Cunningham, and Bubby Brister. He knows how to lead now, not just play. He's making great decisions, and he's throwing the ball away now instead of forcing plays. I think there's no limit to how good he can be! :salute:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Another 5 TD game for DC

You forgot Frerrote, but I agree with you %100!!! Anyone else think he's gonna set the record for TD throws? It's a given that he's gonna pass the 4000 yd mark. You don't hear anyone whining that Frerrote should be in there now, do you?

(P.S. His only Pick was a pointless one at the end of the MNF eagles game.)
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Another 5 TD game for DC

"sitandbehitski" wrote:
    You forgot Frerrote, but I agree with you %100!!! Anyone else think he's gonna set the record for TD throws? It's a given that he's gonna pass the 4000 yd mark. You don't hear anyone whining that Frerrote should be in there now, do you?

With Robinson playing well, combined with Burelson and Moss... the sky's the limit for Daunte! :cheers:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Another 5 TD game for DC

Not to mention mini-moss (Campbell)
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Another 5 TD game for DC

"sitandbehitski" wrote:
    Not to mention mini-moss (Campbell)

Just wish he would stop getting celebration penalties!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Another 5 TD game for DC

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Can we say LosAngelis is awfully happy the Vikings are off their bye week so he can benefit in his fantasy league with DC as his QB?

LA, I can not believe you do not have Favre on your fantasy team, let alone you have DC.

You are a closet Viking Fan, and you just don't want your friends in Green Bay to know. :wink:

I have been out of town so I am jsut cathing up or I would have posted this earlier.

Come on Los, with the way things went last night for GB it's time to admit that you are a Vikings fan (screw the people in GB).

Come out of the (dark) closet and join the people in the light!
    :cheers: :bootyshake:

The Vikes will welcome you and you can always have a home with the Vikes! :thumbright: :thumbleft:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Another 5 TD game for DC

Daunte is really spreading the ball around too and you gotta love that. He only has 1 int on the season and he was hit when he threw the ball against philly so it never should have been an interception. Lets hope thats the last int he throws this year too but i doubt it. If Daunte doesnt fumble and our offense has no turnovers and he throws 3 to 5 tds we win period. Lets keep it going Daunte for the rest of the season. Gosh i would love at least a 12-4 season. Our Defense needs to play better though for that to happen.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Another 5 TD game for DC

"sitandbehitski" wrote:

KNOCK ON WOOD!! It was about this time last year he broke a couple of bones in his back and was out a couple of weeks!! One week at a time now boys and girls!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123