Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

Annoying as hell?

Dear Vikingsalltheway,

You are an obnoxious idiot who now has started more than half of the posts on the front page of this board. Chill out and put everything into a few posts.
    I am in total agreement with Los (did I just agree with a Packers fan) on this one.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Annoying as hell?

The man is IN FUEGO!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: Annoying as hell?

"Bleedspurple" wrote:
    Dear Vikingsalltheway,

You are an obnoxious idiot who now has started more than half of the posts on the front page of this board. Chill out and put everything into a few posts.
    I am in total agreement with Los (did I just agree with a Packers fan) on this one.
    Damn im just having a good time, chill out dude. Your probably a packer fan undercover and if your going to yell at me yell at Hovan also who is just like me. Were dawgs.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Annoying as hell?

He is a jackass, no doubt about that. makes other vikings fans look bad.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Annoying as hell?

"poult" wrote:
    He is a jackass, no doubt about that. makes other vikings fans look bad.
    How am i a jackass? Damn this is sick, viking fans bashing me now, my fellow fans.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Annoying as hell?

Kinda like the slightly eccentric uncle that you try to avoid at family gatherings...but you gotta love him just the same. It would be pretty boring without him and those of his ilk...besides you gotta cut anyone who shows so much devotion to the Vikings a little slack.

Annoying as hell?

Seriously man, I know that you are a huge Vikings fan and I like you for that, but you need to find something better to do with your time than post new topics here every 5 minutes.

You can post replies all you want, but it gets old reading your "new topics" over and over again.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Annoying as hell?

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Seriously man, I know that you are a huge Vikings fan and I like you for that, but you need to find something better to do with your time than post new topics here every 5 minutes.

You can post replies all you want, but it gets old reading your "new topics" over and over again.
    I agree, Neo, but he is probably just trying to jump start some of the members who are just browsing the site. You gotta admit that even some of his misguided threads get people here rolling. Think about it...if everyone else here was a genius, where would we fit in?

VATWay, take Neo's advice, it is easier to just add replies to the existing threads (and you will probably get people to continue adding to them alot easier)...I'm still laughing at your swiss cheese thread, though.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Annoying as hell?

Vikingsalltheway...as a Vikes fan you are welcome here. Just relax a little. The occasional Packer bashing is ok and all in good fun but we don't need to hear it every day bro.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Annoying as hell?

Maybe he is a packer fan just trying to piss us off. Yeah Vikingsalltheway I have stood up for you on a few other posts but you should take a break from making all the new posts man. When it has to do with the vikings we like to hear it. But you keep telling us your life story it kind of gets annoying. Thats what my football coach did all last year he called me over to give me the play and he would freaking give me this story about how it worked 7 years ago and how bad we suck. But anyways you should just give it a break dude. Im sure all the vikes fans dont mind having you here, just take a little break.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast