Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE ANNOUNCERS

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

THE ANNOUNCERS

i think that would be funny to have a soccer announcer. but it would be better to have the street ball guy. Culpepper takes the snap, urlacher blitzes, culpepper jukes him out, OHH BABY OHH BABY!!!!! DID U SEE THAT MOVE?!?! Culpepper breaks free into the secondary ITS CULPEPPER AND AND MCQUARTERS MONOOO E MONOO!! CULPEPPER DOES A SPIN MOVE! OH BABY!!! OH BABY!!

koolkev8 is offline Starter

THE ANNOUNCERS

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    i think that would be funny to have a soccer announcer. but it would be better to have the street ball guy. Culpepper takes the snap, urlacher blitzes, culpepper jukes him out, OHH BABY OHH BABY!!!!! DID U SEE THAT MOVE?!?! Culpepper breaks free into the secondary ITS CULPEPPER AND AND MCQUARTERS MONOOO E MONOO!! CULPEPPER DOES A SPIN MOVE! OH BABY!!! OH BABY!!
    That's what it's all about... that's my point exactly... get into the game more!!! The best would be a soccer announcer with an IRISH ACCENT... OOHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

THE ANNOUNCERS

You notice that clown buck announced all 3 of the games against the pack. I cant stand that. He always roots for the pack too but collinsworth is a viking fan i know that.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

THE ANNOUNCERS

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    but collinsworth is a viking fan i know that.
    I hate that guy! What a punk! I do like Aikman though.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

THE ANNOUNCERS

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "koolkev8" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Please, no soccer announcers!!
    What is wrong with soccer announcers!?!?!
    Just not a fan of soccer, it's tough to make that game exciting if you ask me!! Sorry if you're a soccer announcer or a soccer player!
    Whenever I think of soccer, I think of one episode of the Simpsons that sums it up perfectly. The soccer players are just standing at midfield passing it back and forth.

Kent Brockman: [bored] Center to the left forward..............left forward to the right forward..........right forward back to the center............he holds it..........holds it...........holds it...........

Foreign guy in another booth: CENTER TO THE LEFT FORWARD! LEFT FORWARD TO THE RIGHT FORWARD! RIGHT FORWARD BACK TO THE CENTER! HE HOLDS IT!!! HOLDS IT!!! HOLDS IT!!!

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

THE ANNOUNCERS

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Nobody beats Paul Allen! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

That is right man PA is the man!!!
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

THE ANNOUNCERS

I wish I lived closer to the cities so I could hear his broadcasts all the time!! I love it when ESPN does pump up the volume (where they take radio announcers play calls and put them on the air) he gets on almost everytime!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12