FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Anatomy of a play: Christian Ponder's impressive start

Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Great video, but there's already an official Ponder thread. We FINALLY have a franchise QB! (Official Ponder thread)

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Great video, but there's already an official Ponder thread. We FINALLY have a franchise QB! (Official Ponder thread)
    True, but this is for a specific video and not everyone may see it in that thread. Don't see any harm in makin a thread for this. will be on page 4 before we know it. Stop trying to promote your own thread
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    True, but this is for a specific video and not everyone may see it in that thread. Don't see any harm in makin a thread for this. will be on page 4 before we know it. Stop trying to promote your own thread
    Lol woah there. I made the thread because there were a million random Ponder threads like this one. Why not just put all the Ponder stuff in one? Who gives a shit who makes the thread?

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Lol woah there. I made the thread because there were a million random Ponder threads like this one. Why not just put all the Ponder stuff in one? Who gives a shit who makes the thread?
    What? Does nobody see the smiley faces at the end of my posts? I'm just jokin around. You know, razzin you? Like you come to this thread and say it's pointless, and I'm saying well that's only because made that thread. No serious accusations or anything.

And this is a just a video talkin about his first play. Not talking about whether he's a franchise QB or not. No harm no foul. Thanks for the vid fuad. Pretty interesting
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    If you really felt that way, why didn't you post your comment in an already existing Ponder thread, rather than start a new one?

Threads are based on topics, not players. If it was simply based on players, we'd have 54 main *cough, LOL* "Official" threads, some being 100's of pages long.

Different topic, different thread. Simple as that.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    We could use more, like the official Booty thread.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    We could use more, like the official Booty thread.
    Yeah, but how does a name like Ponder translate into an excuse to post pics of scantily clad women?

smegmavike is online now Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by josdin00 View Post
    Yeah, but how does a name like Ponder translate into an excuse to post pics of scantily clad women?
    With great force the fifth snap of the bra let loose to reveal ponderous breasts!
    Who needs an excuse really?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by josdin00 View Post
    PONDER THIS......
    SIDE BOOB.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!