Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    JohnnyBGoode is offline Rookie

Americas Team, no doubt

Well I know you vikings are upset about your prime time schedual, but what you fail to understand is the NFL is more interested about television ratings than how good you are.

The Packers are by far not the best team in the league, but they still get more nationaly televised games than any other teams... why? Well compare the number of viking fans in the world vs the number of packer fans.

I know its hard to swallow, but i belive behind the cowboys we were voted the favorite NFL team in SI's state by state fan poll.

So add 2 and 2 together, and you will realize that we get so many national games because we have so many fans not just in the midwest (like the vikings) but all over the country.

Teams that were their in the beggining years of the NFL like the packers and cowboys have held this league together.

Which franchise do you think is more valuable to the NFL, The Packers or the Vikings?

Its no secret that the vikings could disband and move to LA and it wouldnt hurt the NFL one bit, (in fact it would probably help it since their would be a team in LA again) But if the packers relocated, the NFL would lose a HUGE part of their history, tradition, and what they want the NFL to be portrayed as.

Sorry guys, but the vikings just arent that important to have as many national games as half the other teams in the NFL.

now back to work

jellovike is offline Starter

Re: Americas Team, no doubt

Virginia Vikings Fans UNITE!!!! SKOL!!!
    Zygi Zagi Zygi Zagi Oy Oy Oy!!!

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Im from Pennsylvania... that's not mid west. Two out of my other three roomates at school here are Vikes fans as well... All from PA. THe reason there are so many packers fans is because they keep inbreeding and inbreeding and getting even more stupid. Therefor they really don't understand that there team sucks..

MadtownMac is offline Rookie

FL - you'd be surprised at the huge number of vikes fans in central FL. There is a bar in Daytona that s basically Viking Central on Sundays. It really makes this hellhole more livable.
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you.

That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    Well I know you vikings are upset about your prime time schedual, but what you fail to understand is the NFL is more interested about television ratings than how good you are.

The Packers are by far not the best team in the league, but they still get more nationaly televised games than any other teams... why? Well compare the number of viking fans in the world vs the number of packer fans.

I know its hard to swallow, but i belive behind the cowboys we were voted the favorite NFL team in SI's state by state fan poll.

So add 2 and 2 together, and you will realize that we get so many national games because we have so many fans not just in the midwest (like the vikings) but all over the country.

Teams that were their in the beggining years of the NFL like the packers and cowboys have held this league together.

Which franchise do you think is more valuable to the NFL, The Packers or the Vikings?

Its no secret that the vikings could disband and move to LA and it wouldnt hurt the NFL one bit, (in fact it would probably help it since their would be a team in LA again) But if the packers relocated, the NFL would lose a HUGE part of their history, tradition, and what they want the NFL to be portrayed as.

Sorry guys, but the vikings just arent that important to have as many national games as half the other teams in the NFL.

now back to work
    Mr. History Expert...the Cowboys were founded ONE YEAR before the Minnesota Vikings entered the league...get your facts straight before you spew your diarrhea of the mouth...if being in the league so long is valued, why are the Cardinals not more important? They were there LONG before the Pack was...yeah, I know that the Pack has won championships, but if you are gonna talk about why one team gets more prime time than another, at least get it right as regards the REAL reason why...DUMBASS!!!

I would rather never win a championship as a Viking fan than have to wear those PUKE GREEN AND BABYSH*T YELLOW colors that you pathetic Green G@y A$$packer fans wear...just the thought of it makes me ill!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Of course the Puke would get more prime time games since it's no secret there are wankers who have an infatuation with Favre.

JohnnyBGoode is offline Rookie

alright cajun, i know your mad, however, you are wrong as well.

First off, the cowboys WON their super bowls, so they are much more respected than your team. You never heard the vikings being called "America's Team" did you? If you did then please refresh me. It seems I only recall history as saying the Vikings are a losing organization.

Second off, yes the cardinals name has been around for quite a while. However if you are going to call it the same "team" after switching cities and owners as often as your team chokes, then you might as well count half of the teams in the NFL.

Also, the cardinals have always sucked. Nobody likes a loser. You should know that being a viking fan!

Pbvikingsfan Guest

you got another Vikes fan here in central florida!!

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

The vikes choke??? Please write back JohnnyBSuck and tell me what Favre's stats were in the first round of the playoffs this past season... And then tell me Culpepper's stats when we face the sh+t packers

vikesgirl36 is offline Rookie

Well I would say you are worse then a loser. You are calling me a loser and you don't know $hit about me. I wonder what that makes you. Being a polite woman and a diehard Viking fan I will not stoop to your level a$$hole :lol:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast