Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America's Team

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

America's Team

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bennett23

I think it will be about 31-13.It will be one of those games that we come out and dominate like we should every game.Like last years games with 49rs denver seattle and chiefs
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    yup

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

bennett23 is offline Waterboy

America's Team

Oh yeah,and Bennett will break one from at least 50.
    Million

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

America's Team

I plan on flying to minnesota for the Dallas game, my boss is a big Dallas fan, It will be my first time in minnesota so it will be alot of fun

America's Team

I hope you just murder them, there's no team I like to see beaten and humiliated more than the Swaggering Menace, not even the Vikes. Believe it or not, I root for the Vikes in the playoffs (how else can the Packers take them out later?) but I always root against Dallas, especially in the playoffs. The first four times in my living memory the Pack got in the playoffs, the 'Boys were there to show us the door and prove we weren't ready for prime time: '82, '93, '94 and '95.

I almost ashamed to admit my most vivid football memory as a child was when my new hero, Roger the Dodger, stole that '75 playoff game in your own house. I remember jumping up and down all over the living room, the happiest little boy in the world.

Now I think of that and feel unclean.
    *grin*
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

America's Team

Tundran, you are too nice. I'm wailing and gnashing my teeth over that game. Is it possible for both the Vikes and Cowboys to lose that game? How about a tie?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

America's Team

LOL... first of all... even though its meant to be negative... that is the best joke! Sorry though Los... a team does have to win, and it will be us... my prediction is 28-14

America's Team

Someone left the zoo cage open in Green Bay. Where are all these Packer fans coming from?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

America's Team

no worries alltheway... these cheeseheads have so far proven themselves to be worthy sparring partners... its the ones that make stupid comments that you gotta watch out for

America's Team

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

Tundran, you are too nice. I'm wailing and gnashing my teeth over that game. Is it possible for both the Vikes and Cowboys to lose that game? How about a tie?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Eh, not me, I take a different view. I think it validates our struggle more if the Vikings are a team to be feared; and it makes their humiliation that much more sublime when we beat them when it actually matters to their post-season hopes. After all, how much true satisfaction can you derive by belting about a hapless 6-10 team? Think of the Bears matchups, outside their 13-3 season when we still beat them twice, administering their twice annual whupping place has become too commonplace. Even one of the few times they did beat us recently--in Lambeau no less---the week Walter Payuton died, I kind of felt the Spirit of St Vincent that still resides on the Holy Tundra knocked aside Longwell's chip-shot the final minutes outta respect for Sweetness.

As much as we hate Michigan and Ohio State don't you root for them (and all Big Ten teams) in the bowl games? Besides, frankly I like Meinnesoteans. I went to school for a few years up in Duluth and really loved the people and the beauty of the area--very much like Wisconsin actually. I especially loved the lucious and frisky young Viking Princesses that came down from the Iron Range to explore...adulthood. Being the only one old enough to buy alcohol in the freshman dorms (Navy vet going to school on GI Bill) I had a certain...advantage and always had the party girls showing up at my place... [:I]

I have some absolutely wonderful memories of my time in Minnesota...[]
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

America's Team

There sure is alot of optimism here. I hope you all are right.... wonder what Dallas fans think thier chances are against us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12