Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 98
  1. #21
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    This is kinda what makes me laught:

    Yes, he does fumble a lot. However, even if you treat the fumbles as interceptions, his numbers are still great.

    Sorry Fins fans, fumbles are in a whole different category that Int's.. I am also sorry to say that if Pepp came into the league without Moss, and Carter he would have done much worse then he did. He was extremely lucky to have that kind of talent at WR.

    Futhermore, if the Vikings front office plans on using that pick from the Dolphins in a trade, they should be picking up a great player that is more adapted to the WCO, then Culpepper. No doubt that the Fins got a good deal, but just because you people got a good deal, doesn't mean you got to jump on bandwagons, and try and act like Pepp is a QB God. When these people were probably with the rest of the NFL population last season saying Pepp sucks..

  2. #22
    whiteviking24's Avatar
    whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    473

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    Yea, if we just treat rushing attempts like pass completions it's all good.

    I wonder what some running backs QB ratings are? LOL

  3. #23
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,200

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    Del - You can't argue with people set on their agenda. DC is a good QB in the regular season as long as we are in the lead. If he has to run a two minute drill though he chokes like a dog chewing on a wishbone!!!!

    DC will put up stats but he can't lead a team to a victory if they are losing in the fourth quarter. Someone give me a stat that shows DC with a last minute victory. I can only think of one time in his career, that is scary.

    All this is moot anyway DC is gone!!!!

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  4. #24
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    Del - You can't argue with people set on their agenda. DC is a good QB in the regular season as long as we are in the lead. If he has to run a two minute drill though he chokes like a dog chewing on a wishbone!!!!

    DC will put up stats but he can't lead a team to a victory if they are losing in the fourth quarter. Someone give me a stat that shows DC with a last minute victory. I can only think of one time in his career, that is scary.

    All this is moot anyway DC is gone!!!!
    True Tark I should know better. I don't mind people thinking he is great, but why twist reality in a vein attempt to proove it? Why lie to proove it.

    If you like him and think he is great, that is all you need. I think he is great because I say so, we are fans thats what we do.

    Just don't try to convince me of that shit by pulling things from the sky and trying to sell them as fact.

  5. #25
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    What I don't get is why if you are a fan of Culpepper to the point of arguing with everyone about everything do you not feel good for the guy?

    He wasn't happy here. If that was because of management or himself who knows. Now he gets to play near his home, he gets out of the snow and onto the beaches.

    His fans should be happy for him. It's like that saying about better to have love and lost then not loved at all or some thing LOL. I mean why sit here and constantly bash the team over ONE guy. Be happy for that one guy and support your team or find a new one.

  6. #26
    whiteviking24's Avatar
    whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    473

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    What I don't get is why if you are a fan of Culpepper to the point of arguing with everyone about everything do you not feel good for the guy?

    He wasn't happy here. If that was because of management or himself who knows. Now he gets to play near his home, he gets out of the snow and onto the beaches.

    His fans should be happy for him. It's like that saying about better to have love and lost then not loved at all or some thing LOL. I mean why sit here and constantly bash the team over ONE guy. Be happy for that one guy and support your team or find a new one.
    AMEN and moving forward.

  7. #27
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,541

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    hide the facts with smoke all you want..

    D.c is a great QB..

    he's talanted.. he's big.. he's got a GREAT arm..

    his biggest problems.

    holding onto the ball... when he runs, or when he's escaping D's he has a tendency to do more then he should and wammo.. ball is loose.

    forcing plays when he can't read what's going on.. when the plays were called.. he would look over the D and run THAT play.. if he didn't see something over on R.m he would force that play even if it was into a mass of opposite jersied players.. why? becuase he has problems reacting / thinking quickly..

    Even with those 2 minus's he's a GREAT qb!! good luck with him, I really do hope he brings some spark down there.. and when he comes up here.. watch the Int # grow!!

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  8. #28
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    "robertsmith" wrote:
    no responses

    facts hurt dont they
    You posted this article...AT 7 SOMETHING IN THE MORNING...OF COURSE, YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET MANY RESPONSES....DUMBS$$!!!

    That being said...yes, the Fins got a great deal...but if we win a Super Bowl in spite of what we have given up, I won't give a crap about losing any of those players...heck, New England dumped Bledsoe (a first rounder when he was drafted) and replaced him with a sixth-rounder (Brady) who played above anyone's expectations. We could easily get someone in this year's draft that could be the next Tom Brady...or Brad could catch lightning in a bottle and lead us to the championship...or we could pick up Schaub and he could lead us to the championship. The fact is that NO ONE KNOWS what will happen...and that is the beauty of the NFL!

    Enjoy Pep...I am still a fan of him and wish him well. But the fact that your Fins got a good deal is NO REASON to bash us Vikings fans. IF that is your sole motivation for posting this article, then you can just get the F*** out of here...we don't need your SH!T !!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #29
    Redrouster's Avatar
    Redrouster is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    329

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    DC was a great QB, however, his knee will never let him be the same quarterback. When is the earliest projected return? October? I don't take anything away from his ablilities but he is a BIG risk that we do not need. Take his last season foul up and build on that issue thinking about the knee reconstruction, he had to go.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Enjoy Pep...I am still a fan of him and wish him well. But the fact that your Fins got a good deal is NO REASON to bash us Vikings fans. IF that is your sole motivation for posting this article, then you can just get the F*** out of here...we don't need your SH!T !!!
    That was pretty moronic... i didn't "bash" anyone. I thanked you for the gift if I recall correctly. Learn to read there spaz.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Capers to Fins as DC
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 11:18 PM
  2. T-Ho to Fins?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 12:03 AM
  3. Filet the Fins
    By vikes2456 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2002, 12:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •