Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Del Rio Guest

Re: amazing culpepper break down on fins forum

"robertsmith" wrote:
    pssst

people i am formerly amth !!!

del rio - stop trolling people saying they are me when u CLEARLY TROLLED ME ENOUGH TO KNOW I AM AMTH
    You know the issue hasn't really become important weather or not you are PWB or not, what has become obvious since you two rump buddies post in every thread together is that you both may work together and you both get off on trolling the Vikings boards. Working together.

I imagine you post something run over to your co worker and say check out what I just posted.....then he adds his little 2-cents then you two run off to the bathroom and wipe for each other.

Either way it has become obvious neither of you are worth having around here. So I imagine it will soon be time for the old IP ban and just knock off two birds with one stone.

Oh and Amth you were banned once buddy, the fact that you come back is pretty sad.

robertsmith is offline Training Camp

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "PatWilliamsBelly" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    If you can't take a little razzing from a fan of an opposing team than you shouldn't really be on here... Lighten up bro.

(this is for Del Rio, my biggest fan)
    Yeah see that's the thing all you do is razz.

A year ago you were razzing, right now your razzing.

You know what thats called? Trolling.

You know whats not allowed? Your biggest fan thinks you might be smart enough to figure that out.
    Trolling is you and every other mod on here following me around and making those lame "What's up amth" posts everytime I make a post.

Pot, meet kettle...

NEXT!
    Yeah people don't generally like trolls, hence the harassment.

yet your one of the biggest ones on here!!

beginning of the season i said moore at best was a thrid down back and was a feature back, u all jumped down my throat and made personal attacks when i fought back u trolled the hell out of me then got me banned because you and a few other couldnt take the truth

season over i was right all along and now u all agree we need a new feature back

[size=24px]TROLL[/size]

Gift is offline Coordinator

"robertsmith" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    If you can't take a little razzing from a fan of an opposing team than you shouldn't really be on here... Lighten up bro.

You know whats not allowed? Your biggest fan thinks you might be smart enough to figure that out.
    Trolling is you and every other mod on here following me around and making those lame "What's up amth" posts everytime I make a post.

Pot, meet kettle...

NEXT!
    beginning of the season i said moore at best was a thrid down back and was a feature back, u all jumped down my throat and made personal attacks when i fought back u trolled the hell out of me then got me banned because you and a few other couldnt take the truth
    for some reason I doubt you version of events. :roll:
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Prophet Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    ...You know the issue hasn't really become important weather or not you are PWB or not, what has become obvious since you two rump buddies post in every thread together is that you both may work together and you both get off on trolling the Vikings boards. Working together.

I imagine you post something run over to your co worker and say check out what I just posted.....then he adds his little 2-cents then you two run off to the bathroom and wipe for each other....
    LMAO, Del, you always have a way with words. Damn it, I can't help but laugh.

robertsmith is offline Training Camp

"Gift" wrote:
    "robertsmith" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by PatWilliamsBelly

Pot, meet kettle...

NEXT!
    for some reason I doubt you version of events. :roll:
    IM SURE THE THREAD IS STILL AROUND LOOK IT UP

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll always be mediocre? I think you're forgetting we're still up 2-0 with superbowls over your team (and you must have forgotten we beat you in the superbowl). It's ok... i'd want to block that out too.

We'll see what happens this year though I'd be very surprised if we don't make the playoffs. Daunte will start 10-12 games this year... trust me on that.
    Well, I usually try to focus on things that happened in my lifetime.

You're obviously no older than 15.... you haven't beaten us in the superbowl in the last 15 years.

But hey, it's alright - Great Britain was once a superpower as well. We know how that turned out.
    I'm actually 26 but who's counting.

My age still doesn't change the fact that we did beat you in the superbowl. Even if it was over 30 years ago, it's still something I can razz Vikes fans with :grin:
    Really? The IP address came up from Toys R' Us -

Glad to see you're making something of yourself

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Del Rio Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Get over me man... I'm really not worth all this attention :lol:
    I agree you are not.

I apologize to PPO for feeding this troll, and ruining a potentially interesting thread.

Thanks for the breakdown to the original writer of the stats, at the very least it was interesting.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Goodbye robertsmith/Patwilliamsbelly/Amth

We gave you a second chance and you and your multiple personalities blew it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910