whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Am I the only one

Am I the only one who hates Kelly Campbell?

I see him on Joe Schmidt's show doing his little bit interviewing vikings players, he always has some stupid take and with his stupid antics is he a distraction on the team?

Is this not the NFL, should they be serious and try having a professional attitude?

I know he is a favorite of Tice, I see him in interviews and I think of news stories were they always have the stupidist person they can find on the air!

He is our 4th receiver but when Moss missed his 1st 2 games they were trying to feature him as their main receiver and I think it cost us 2 games!

I can not stand the guy and I wonder if I am the only one?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Am I the only one

He's a young brash player excited about the playing time he is receiving. And a little abrasive.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

skogs02 is offline Starter

Am I the only one

I like him alot.He Really does have gamebreaking speed.

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Am I the only one

Campbell looks like he is trying to "the motivator" for the team a la Hovan couple years ago. He jumps around before the game in the tunnel like he's the shit. Problem is, he can't do anything but run fast. He is not a good route runner. Pep tried to hit him deep Sunday but he was never where he should have been. The fact that Tice likes him so much shouldn't surprise anyone...Tice likes everyone. Tice's main problem is that he is everyone's friend. It's called show business, not show friends.

uncle tony is offline Rookie

Am I the only one

Chris Collinsworth wants to have his baby. I for one wish he would close his mouth. He should catch a pass and score a touchdown first. Then he may speak.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Am I the only one

hm interesting observations aby all!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"