Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Am I the only one?

Phillygirl I have gone to Philly football games when I lived in NY and I will admit Philly fans are rude, It has been the same when I went to baseball games there also.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Crunchem is offline Rookie

Am I the only one?

Yeah the vikes got hosed but good teams play through it.... I believe they could of and should of won but at least now when they meet in the playoffs. There will be even more motivation.
    Lets go fishing

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Am I the only one?

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Phillygirl I have gone to Philly football games when I lived in NY and I will admit Philly fans are rude, It has been the same when I went to baseball games there also.
    yeah, philly fans are pretty much the worst in the leauge. and thats every league. seeing some drunken idiot flyers fan go in the penalty box after a toronto mapleleafs player and then getting his ass kicked was probably the highlight of philly fan history.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

IAVikingFan is offline Waterboy

Re: Am I the only one?

"bigdogbovy" wrote:
    First let me say that there were some things done poorly by the vikes, such as kick off coverage, o-line blocking, giving up on the run and not airing the ball out.

BUT

Was it just me or did the ref's really hose us!!!!

The phantom defensive holding that kep their first drive alive. both al and john said it didn't happen: -7 for philly

The replay officials not looking at the "fumble" that may have been a TD in the final 2 mins of the first half

The ticky tack holding on peps TD run: -4 for the vikes

The non call on the TO TD, bobbled the whole way down, knee was down before the end zone and he was out of bounds before the end zone. Ref missed all 3. True we should have replayed but the guy was right there. -7 for philly.

This was a game stolen by the refs. Chin up guys with all the mistakes we made and how bad certian things looked we still won the games without the shitty officiating.
    There was some bad calls but bottom line is the Vikings didn't deserve to win that game. The team made to many mistakes. We'll get better and cut down on those mistakes and kick philly's ass in the play-offs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123