Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Always there - Marcus McCauley

    ***Disclaimer: As per agreement between singer and I this deserves it's own thread, even if I put it in the Falcons pregame articles thread first***


    [size=13pt]Always there[/size]

    BY SEAN JENSEN
    Pioneer Press

    For as long as he can remember, Marcus McCauley's father has been a fixture on the sidelines and in the stands.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    "cogitans" wrote:
    ***Disclaimer: As per agreement between singer and I this deserves it's own thread, even if I put it in the Falcons pregame articles thread first***
    LOL! I don't think you need a disclaimer since you're the one who posted it both times. It definitely needed it's own thread.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    ***Disclaimer: As per agreement between singer and I this deserves it's own thread, even if I put it in the Falcons pregame articles thread first***
    LOL! I don't think you need a disclaimer since you're the one who posted it both times. It definitely needed it's own thread.
    I needed it. The world needs to be aware that I'm an idiot.

    And for the record I look forward to following McCauley this year. He sounds pretty levelheaded in every interview I heard, and I really hope he'll become a great contributer to our team. If only he can get better in press coverage.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    ***Disclaimer: As per agreement between singer and I this deserves it's own thread, even if I put it in the Falcons pregame articles thread first***
    LOL! I don't think you need a disclaimer since you're the one who posted it both times. It definitely needed it's own thread.
    I needed it. The world needs to be aware that I'm an idiot.

    And for the record I look forward to following McCauley this year. He sounds pretty levelheaded in every interview I heard, and I really hope he'll become a great contributer to our team. If only he can get better in press coverage.
    Everybodys an idiot

  5. #5
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    I need the link though.
    LOL!

    TC.com Login is all I get.

  6. #6
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I need the link though.
    LOL!

    TC.com Login is all I get.
    The link works just fine. I guess what you need to do then is log in. Or in case you don't have an account for TC-pioneer press, sign up to get one. It's absolutely free, and you simply can't do without their articles for the season to come.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  7. #7
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I need the link though.
    LOL!

    TC.com Login is all I get.
    The link works just fine. I guess what you need to do then is log in. Or in case you don't have an account for TC-pioneer press, sign up to get one. It's absolutely free, and you simply can't do without their articles for the season to come.
    I took your advice and stopped being lazy.
    LOL!

    I hate signing up for things though, you never know which one of these sites will be the first to sell your email.

  8. #8
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I need the link though.
    LOL!

    TC.com Login is all I get.
    The link works just fine. I guess what you need to do then is log in. Or in case you don't have an account for TC-pioneer press, sign up to get one. It's absolutely free, and you simply can't do without their articles for the season to come.
    I took your advice and stopped being lazy.
    LOL!

    I hate signing up for things though, you never know which one of these sites will be the first to sell your email.
    I have it the same way. But as for the vikings you just have to sign up for those two papers; Startribune and Pioneer Press. And so far I have never had problems.

    I guess you never know about who the jerks are that sell off your mail to the spammers. But I have a functioning spamfilter.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  9. #9
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    Good article!
    I hope that his dad keeps him on his toes for years to come.

  10. #10
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Always there - Marcus McCauley

    It keeps telling me my email format is invalid...... I don't know why. I thought it could be because I used hotmail and some sites wont allow that.

    Then I tried Gmail- didn't work

    Then I tried my Rutgers email- also didn't work.


    So I don't know whats wrong with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz Marrdro on the Marcus McCauley (21) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 09:44 AM
  2. Marcus McCauley
    By acman1 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:45 PM
  3. Marcus McCauley
    By jessejames09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:46 AM
  4. Congratz Prophet on the Marcus McCauley (21) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Marcus McCauley doesn't lack confidence
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 07:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •