Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pep2moss is offline Rookie

alternating series

on KFAN before the game, Tice said he was going to give Onterrio two series and then Michael one, and Onterrio two, and Michael one and so on, so as i was at the game, Onterrio was doing great the first two seasons and then mike came in. mike did ok but onterrio needs to be in there. from now on, vikes need to get onterrio at least 20-25 carries every game. this running backs by commitee is just not working. also, will everyone stop complaining and just be positive, we win out and win the division because we beat tenn and the pack did not. so not only in the playoffs if we win out, but the division is ours and mike stays.

true vikes fans will stop complaining and just root on the purple, GO VIKES!!! Bring it on Lions

alternating series

Just one more thing i dont like about Tice. Onterrio produces better than Bennett, yet he still feels the need to get him out there. Spencer produces better than Hovan, yet Hovan gets his reps. I mean shouldnt the best, most productive players be on the field? Tice is too much of a player's coach. Its like he doesnt want to hurt his friend's feelings

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

alternating series

yes i agree

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

alternating series

He didnt seem to care much about Hovans feelings when he deactivated him. I'm sure he figured Hovan would come in re-energized and ready to play like his old self.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

alternating series

sitting at the game all i heard was get bennett out and smith in..yes onterrio is a beast but let mike get sum reps in..hes the back that can bust one at any given moment like robert smith was so yeh smith is great to have in there all the time but if u can get 2 allstars in the backfield, then go for it..

alternating series

and as for hovan..if u can save him from going to another team and producing big for them..let him in and learn how to vlow thru the line like he used to...u guys werent whining about him when he had a sack a game and put favre on his back..so let him develope and hell b puttin favre on his back for a very merry christmas

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

alternating series

I don't know what to think about Hovan and Bennett. I like both of the players a lot. I think Smith is the better back but I would like to see Bennett get some reps because his speed is intruiging to me. Who knows whats wrong with Hovan. I have faith in both of them but we already have too many backs and will never make them fully satisfied with playing time. Especially since they are GOOD. If it means trading to get a better defensive player with Bennett, bye bye. I like Bennett but we need more players on D that will make plays. If Hovan produces in this last stretch, keep him. If not then we will most likely see him with the Cards.

alternating series

good call

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

alternating series

The cards are our scapegoat for everyone, bennett, hovan, etc. Just kind of funny that we want to give the team that knocked us out of the playoffs last year some of our players! I just found it kind of ironic, but I do agree!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

alternating series

has mewelde fallen out of grace.......i think that he is ready to go......have we all forgotten bout him? man he was tearing it up while onterrio was out. hell, i am for just running the ball period. how the hell are we going to know who is better or who has the hot hand if we dont run it enough to find out. dont get me started again on running the ball in the second half.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast