Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alternate

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Alternate

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I'd like to say Gold, since black seems to be over-used in today's NFL... but after looking at the old gold jerseys...I guess I'm going to have to say black!
    The most popular alternate jerseys in the NFL are black (JAX, PHI, DET, BAL,) and strangely enough Orange (CIN, DEN, CHI, MIA)
    Silver: Patriots
    Red: Texans, Falcons, Giants
    Light Blue: Titans, Chargers, Panthers

Gold would be pretty original, which is why it got my vote.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I'd like to say Gold, since black seems to be over-used in today's NFL... but after looking at the old gold jerseys...I guess I'm going to have to say black!
    The most popular alternate jerseys in the NFL are black (JAX, PHI, DET, BAL,) and strangely enough Orange (CIN, DEN, CHI, MIA)

But our gold is really more like yellow... and a jersey that is primarily yellow would look completely ridiculous IMO.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Our "throwback" jersey's weren't that much of a "throwback" until we redesigned the uniforms last year.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

"Mr" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

But our gold is really more like yellow... and a jersey that is primarily yellow would look completely ridiculous IMO.
    A good point Neo. I was clamoring for them to change the yellow to gold in the redesign didn't happen.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

A good point Neo. I was clamoring for them to change the yellow to gold in the redesign didn't happen.
    Neo? lol

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"V" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Atlanta's alternates are the red, right?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

If we had to have an alternate, I would vote for gold, because our colors are Purple, Gold, and White.

But personally I don't see the need.
    Our new unis are kick ass the way they are (except for the purple pants with purple socks - still need to change that).
    And our white on white away are easily the best in the league!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"Mr" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Neo? lol
    Sorry, everytime I see your name I think of the matrix. You got me thinking what a yellow jersey would look like.

Hey, at least if the Packers ever choose to get alternates, they will be ugly!
    Cheese Colored Jersey
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=35539.msg599736#msg599736 date=1183728488]

Neo? lol
    Sorry, everytime I see your name I think of the matrix.

Cheese Colored Jersey
    [/quote]

Link doesn't work.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    [quote author=V link=topic=35539.msg599743#msg599743 date=1183730994]
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=35539.msg599736#msg599736 date=1183728488]

Neo? lol
    Sorry, everytime I see your name I think of the matrix.

Cheese Colored Jersey
    [/quote]

Link doesn't work.
    [/quote]

I fixed the link:

Cheese Colored Jerseys
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234