Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: alt. uniforms

wyviking is offline Rookie

alt. uniforms

ok i was playing the espn 2k5 game and they have two 2004 alt uniforms, one with white top and purple pants, and one with yellow/gold top and white pants. i was wondering if any one knows if these are real alt uniforms for this year? if so i realy like the white top purple pants look.

o and has any one seen that viking uniform in the stores that is a black jersey ive seen it only for moss but that one would be a cool alt uniform to.
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: alt. uniforms

"wyviking" wrote:
    ok i was playing the espn 2k5 game and they have two 2004 alt uniforms, one with white top and purple pants, and one with yellow/gold top and white pants. i was wondering if any one knows if these are real alt uniforms for this year? if so i realy like the white top purple pants look.

o and has any one seen that viking uniform in the stores that is a black jersey ive seen it only for moss but that one would be a cool alt uniform to.
    What two games on 2k5 are that. I cant wait to play those games and see the new jerseys.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

gpete13 is offline Starter

alt. uniforms

I have heard that they were just practice uniforms, nothing real that will be used. BTW I have a reversable Cris Carter jersey with the home purple and the Black on the other side. Its a few years old (obviously) and I've been waiting for them to use it. I know in Madden I made an alternate all black with purple and yellow accents. Even with the addition on black shoes makes the regular uniforms very tight.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

alt. uniforms

There was a series that came out for top players a couple years ago with black uniforms and alternate colors. Favre had a black jersey out also. I think the NFL was trying to capitalize on the appeal there is for the Raiders and Falcons jerseys by urban fans.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

alt. uniforms

raiders suck

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

alt. uniforms

I have a Daunte Jersey that is like the home purple jerseys, but it has a white front!! I bought it last year at the vikings lockerroom at the Mall of America and thought it would be an alternate jersey, but they never wore them. I guess that was just a marketing thing too or something. Oh well I don't care, it's still awesome!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

alt. uniforms

I wish there was something more interestin going on to talk about that uniforms.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

alt. uniforms

There will be soon enough briboy!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

alt. uniforms

Awww i wanted to see what they would look like in the game and even wear them against an opponent as well. too bad you cant edit your own uniform in 2k5 in any style you want it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

alt. uniforms

I know this off the sub but it ties in I wish that once just once that the Vikes would wear the jerseys they into the league in you know the ones that look like long sleeves?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast