Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

All this Fav-re talk made me think about...

Daunte forgives you.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"Eyesore" wrote:
    Does Dawn-tay even know who his daddy is? Did'nt think so.
    Wow, you're the poster child for abortion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

If I lived in Chicago, I would'nt be a Bears fan either!
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I think that proves a point. Daunte is having a better season than Fav, so shouldn't he get a little attention? Yeah, he broke a record, I will give him that and he deserves some attention for it. Honestly though...while the RAMS offense was on the field Madden was still talking about Favre. Its not the Favre show, its football, I want to hear about both teams, not jsut one player because Madden is in a love affair with him. Green Bay is a mediocre team brought slightly above that by the media. When they get a win its straight to the superbowl according to the media. If they lose, "oh well" says the media "they will just win the next five."

If the pack gets a losing record in the next few years I think all of the media wil break down and somehow the world will end because they can't talk about the packers in good light...

Back to the topic though. If it were Favre who didn't know who his dad was they would already have a friggen search team commissioned by ESPN to find him. I dont give a sh*t who it is, they give some players way more coverage than they deserve, and others too little coverage. Favre should get less, Owens should get way way less, Eli is no good, Randy+Daunte connection should get more, stokley should get more. I think manning gets the right amount, at least Manning is not Madden's every other word like Favre, plus Manning is haveing a blowout season. Barber should get more. Drummond should get at least some for his special team efforts. All i'm saying is that most NFL fans are sick of hearing about just Favre, Owens, and McNabb, spread it around a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I think that proves a point. Daunte is having a better season than Fav, so shouldn't he get a little attention? Yeah, he broke a record, I will give him that and he deserves some attention for it. Honestly though...while the RAMS offense was on the field Madden was still talking about Favre. Its not the Favre show, its football, I want to hear about both teams, not jsut one player because Madden is in a love affair with him. Green Bay is a mediocre team brought slightly above that by the media. When they get a win its straight to the superbowl according to the media. If they lose, "oh well" says the media "they will just win the next five."

If the pack gets a losing record in the next few years I think all of the media wil break down and somehow the world will end because they can't talk about the packers in good light...

Back to the topic though. If it were Favre who didn't know who his dad was they would already have a friggen search team commissioned by ESPN to find him. I dont give a sh*t who it is, they give some players way more coverage than they deserve, and others too little coverage. Favre should get less, Owens should get way way less, Eli is no good, Randy+Daunte connection should get more, stokley should get more. I think manning gets the right amount, at least Manning is not Madden's every other word like Favre, plus Manning is haveing a blowout season. Barber should get more. Drummond should get at least some for his special team efforts. All i'm saying is that most NFL fans are sick of hearing about just Favre, Owens, and McNabb, spread it around a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you don't think Randy gets enough talk during his games? All they talk about now is how "mature" Randy has become. "Did you see that? Randy just went over and high-fived his lineman on the sidelines. Wow, I am so impressed at how mature he is becoming?" Things like that get mentioned that are common every game events for most players but for Randy are great signs of maturity. I'm not complaining about it since that is the medias jobs to hype up the stars but the fact you guys don't even notice your own player's hype but constantly bitch about Favre is what puzzles me.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

skogs02 is offline Starter

your an idiot, go lay by your dish

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Kleinsasser40,

You make some valid points about the media. Some of it is bad!

For instance;

eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli payton eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli ......

I wish they would pay these guys for what they do in the NFL and not what they did in college.

Anyway,

eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli lei eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli eli ......
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

"skogs02" wrote:
    your an idiot, go lay by your dish
    Ha Ha. good one Skogs. You sure got me. Any more predictions Nostradamus? Don't worry, you can always say the Eagles suck or blame it on the refs if the packers end up winning and then just move on to next week's prediction for destruction of the pack and great success for the Vikes.

skogs02 is offline Starter

randy deserves the talk he gets

"skogs02" wrote:
    randy deserves the talk he gets
    Oh, you're right Skogs. Thanks for clearing that up for me, it all makes perfect sense now. Randy deserves his praise but Favre doesn't because Favre has accomplished nothing in his career. The biggest media mistake ever was when the media hyped up Hovan. If there was ever anyone that was overhyped, I'd have to give first prize to him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast