Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    They key to beating the Colts, IMO, will be the DL pressure on Luck, which should be relatively easy to get.
    You might be right my friend. From what I saw of the game the DT got 2 (or 3) sacks, and was in his face all day.

Not sure if our DT's are able to do that but it will be fun to watch.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Unlike some here, I'm hoping GB gets beat by the Bears and are still all alone at the bottom of the division at 0-2.

I don't mind being tied for 1st with the Bears at 2-0 before we beat them.
    Something you and I have always agreed on my friend. PUKERs must lose no matter what the consequence.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Unlike some here, I'm hoping GB gets beat by the Bears and are still all alone at the bottom of the division at 0-2.

I don't mind being tied for 1st with the Bears at 2-0 before we beat them.
    +1

as much as I wanna see the anal-ysists.. freak out over the Vikes being #1 in the nfcn... i'd much rather watch the deflating gb super hyp... it would be the icing on the cake for the bears to be overhyped and over confident to be jolted by a divisional underdog.. then yes... life would be very very good..

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Well GB beat da Bears, so now we need the Niners to beat the Lions and of course we need to take care of business at Indy.

Then we can offically crown ourselves king of the NFC North!!

Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    One down, two to go. I love how the media are trying to resurrect that Schwartz/Harbaugh handshake thing from last year. I'm sure that the coaches have long since moved on, and it just isn't news any more.

I understand the widespread hatred of the Packers on here, and I can't really fault anyone for that. But to me, the Bears have always been the more hated rival over the years. Maybe it's because I lived in the Chicago NW suburbs for a few years and suffered the indignity of being an enemy fan in Bears territory.

But the simple fact is, statistically, a Pack win helps us more. We want all of our rivals to split their series. So let the Bears win the rematch.

Now, on the assumption that the rest of my predictions come true, the real dagger could come the following week when those pesky 49ers come to visit. I'm expecting a fairly big loss, but if we could somehow manage to beat them, we'd be sitting very pretty, especially since they will have already beaten two of our rivals.

Still, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. I'm going to focus on Sunday's Colts game and hope that I actually get to watch it here.

Go VIkings! Onward to victory!

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12