Thread: AHHHHHHHHHH

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

AHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so f'n SICK of this!!
    Props to ted cotrell for calling the blitz with the pack on the 38 looking for a field goal. I don't ever want to see Terrance Shaw with a vikings jersey on again! Lets think of the logic of this play. Hmm... we are coming on the blitz, a sack would knock them back and cost them a timeout. Hmm.. maybe since favre will idealy be under heavy pressure he MIGHT want to get rid of the ball pretty quick. So what the hell does Shaw do? lets give Javon Walker a 10 yard cusion. so he can take two steps, turn around, a and catch the ball!! I can't f'n take it. I CAN'T take it. It would be different if walker outplayed shaw to get the ball but when you hand it to him... I can't take it... I know being an NFL Dback takes a lot of knowledge and intellegence but the is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen. It would have even been better had shaw been on favres backside, that way he wouldn't have seen him. Favre had time to look at one guy. AAAHHHHH. I am not a bandwagoner of any type but I can't take it! I have a very hard time rooting for this team when stuff like that happens! I have to stop caring for my own benefit i get so damn worked up about it!! whew... maybe that will make me feel better.. but probably not..

404 is offline Rookie

AHHHHHHHHHH

Actually, every linebacking/secondary guys except winfield needs to be released.
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: AHHHHHHHHHH

"CrazyAtMSU" wrote:
    I'm so f'n SICK of this!!
    Props to ted cotrell for calling the blitz with the pack on the 38 looking for a field goal. I don't ever want to see Terrance Shaw with a vikings jersey on again! Lets think of the logic of this play. Hmm... we are coming on the blitz, a sack would knock them back and cost them a timeout. Hmm.. maybe since favre will idealy be under heavy pressure he MIGHT want to get rid of the ball pretty quick. So what the hell does Shaw do? lets give Javon Walker a 10 yard cusion. so he can take two steps, turn around, a and catch the ball!! I can't f'n take it. I CAN'T take it. It would be different if walker outplayed shaw to get the ball but when you hand it to him... I can't take it... I know being an NFL Dback takes a lot of knowledge and intellegence but the is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen. It would have even been better had shaw been on favres backside, that way he wouldn't have seen him. Favre had time to look at one guy. AAAHHHHH. I am not a bandwagoner of any type but I can't take it! I have a very hard time rooting for this team when stuff like that happens! I have to stop caring for my own benefit i get so damn worked up about it!! whew... maybe that will make me feel better.. but probably not..
    about this... Cotrell sent Russell on the blitz... WTF! don't we need someone more than Shaw back there against Walker.... really? WTF!

toddh23 is offline Waterboy

AHHHHHHHHHH

This team is done. Tice is done! Another year with no playoff game in the Dome. 2 penalties in a row at the most crucial drive of the game. This is PATHETIC!!!!!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

AHHHHHHHHHH

I was a good call i think, BUT we needed to put our CB's in bump and run, we didnt so walker did a little route that caused hovac.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

AHHHHHHHHHH

the thing is when you come on the blitz..you gotta be in bump and run coverage...and when you play off of him of course they're going to make a play

that's was just unexceptable