Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Ahhh, how sad to be back... :)

Most won't rememeber, but I frequented this forum most of last season. Will be back for more. The trash talking will be fun again, as the Vikings fall faster than a grandma without a walker.

Anyway, enjoy your perceived good offseason. Rememeber that the Packers return 20 of 22 starters form a Division winning team.

And to clarify something I read in another forum. The Vikings didn't give the Packers the title. The Packers won it. The Vikings finished 9-7, the Packers 10-6. No matter how it happened.

The cockiness I've read on here has been absolutly hilarious. I forget that Viking fans actually beleive that they have a shot again this year. And they are actually convinced they will win the SuperBowl! Problem is, they don't know what having a SuperBowl winning team feels like....

anyway.... football seasons back again, and thanks to the NFL Channel, it starts in earnest 1 month earlier!
    3 Straight Division Champs

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Oh great just what we needed here. More packer dribble. I would have to say if you don't like our cockiness here at purplepride.org packers suck :!: STAY AWAY :!: :knob:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Ahhh, just here for fun.... I think Viking fans on Packer forums would add to them as well..... nothing wrong with a little ribbin'

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Ah.........another packer fan..............lol

Welcome, just please don't act like an idiot like many Packer fans who frequent this fourm!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    Ah.........another packer fan..............lol

Welcome, just please don't act like an idiot like many Packer fans who frequent this fourm!
    To late :lol:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

How did the Packers win the division and the Vikings not give it to them. Green Bay played Denver and they played all of their backups and the game was still close in the 3rd Quarter. The refs made the wrong call. Nate Pool, if not pushed out, would have not landed in the endzone. They said they if wasn't reversible because it's a judgment call. ISN'T EVERY DAMN CALL A JUDGMENT CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a ref calls for a fumble, but the player was already down, how can he change it. THAT'S A JUDGMENT CALL IS IT NOT?

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

ok ok dont call him "another packer fan" he was on here for a while but remember the rule, be on here in week one through out, noy just after a win alright mr pacmann
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

I was last year... will be this year... like I said, its all about fun, winning or losing....

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Re: Ahhh, how sad to be back... :)

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

The cockiness I've read on here has been absolutly hilarious. I forget that Viking fans actually beleive that they have a shot again this year. And they are actually convinced they will win the SuperBowl! Problem is, they don't know what having a SuperBowl winning team feels like..

Thats funny, how many of the current packers were on the team that won the SB? Maybe 5, at the most. I'd say right now we have a better chance to win it this year than you guys. Like you already said you are returning 20 of the 22 starters for a team that got lucky just to make the playoffs last year.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Lucky to make the playoffs huh? lol..... The best QB in the league, an 1800 yd rusher, a line with 5 starters who started every game..... nahhh they had nothing to do with it....

Just one thing... how can you say the Viking have a better chance after a 9-7 season than the Packers after a 10-6 season? Just wondering what your reasoning is? Is it a draft in which your 1st selection is often injured and will be requiring surgery? Is it those HUGE FA pickups you have? lol Just curious, because I don't see it.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast