Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Withy07 is offline Training Camp

Agent: Moss frustrated by Vikings' frugality

wow the only comeback i can think of would be you going back and reading your post and seeing just how much of an idiot you come out to be.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Someone should take their own advice, Withy.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Withy07" wrote:
    wow the only comeback i can think of would be you going back and reading your post and seeing just how much of an idiot you come out to be.
    What are you? The pinacle of "Biting Packer fan wit"? If so, it's a pretty friggin small hill. You get to come to our boards and blather on about Moss, all the while wishing you had someone as good as Moss on your team.

Then, of course, there are the single word replies - meant to be oh so biting and witty...completely lacking in depth or meaning, typically used by those unable to string together more than one complete thought at a time.

You want to come here and enter into intelligent conversation about our teams or football in general, then step up and do so. If you simply want to be a nuisance, then go back to your own boards and try and help your fellow Packer Backers figure out where their going to get the money to pay for an entire new Defense, because God knows you need one.

So, either man up and talk football, or we'll let Del Rio have you as a chew toy.

Caine

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Withy07" wrote:
    mr withers!!! go back to cheeseLand and fire up the ol hibachi and grill you up some of those stuffed hOg guts and celebrate if you feel like we are going down the tubes. it will be Short lived.
    your hilljack qb is retiring!!!
    and as far as i am concerned.....
    dont wake the sleeping giant!!!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I take it the honeybee is no match for the giant hornets in this nest...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    he needs to shut DItrap!!
    officially wednesday......
    thats when ill be out of denial or dancing on my viking table!!!!
    Di Trap is trying to color Moss out to be "Not the Problem." He is trying to make Moss seem like it wasn't that the Vikes didn't want him. It is now, "Moss wanted to be traded."

Hopefully we could get a blockbuster offer from another team before Wednesday, I doubt it, but if Moss wants out, atleast get a better trade from someone.

Remember, Moss said at one time that "I would like to stay in MN, I like it there." Not enough Vikes came out of the wood works and said yeah we want him to stay also. Moss was insulted by this and now he wants out.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"Withy07" wrote:
    Enough, or you'll be gone. :salute:

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Wait a minute. This is EXACTLY what I've been saying. Moss acts as he does because our cheap rodent-loving owner won't field a competative team.

Sure, Moss is about 30% to blame, but the other 70% floats all the way back to McCombs (squirrel sucker).

Sorry guys, but I actually AGREE with Moss (through his agent). I don't condone taking off plays and such, but I AGREE with the substance of his complaint...120%

Caine

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    he needs to shut DItrap!!
    officially wednesday......
    thats when ill be out of denial or dancing on my viking table!!!!
    Di Trap is trying to color Moss out to be "Not the Problem." He is trying to make Moss seem like it wasn't that the Vikes didn't want him. It is now, "Moss wanted to be traded."

Hopefully we could get a blockbuster offer from another team before Wednesday, I doubt it, but if Moss wants out, atleast get a better trade from someone.

Remember, Moss said at one time that "I would like to stay in MN, I like it there." Not enough Vikes came out of the wood works and said yeah we want him to stay also. Moss was insulted by this and now he wants out.
    wouldnt trap get a cut? hmmmm! does this shark have a website? hmmmm, lol. just a thought!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Caine" wrote:
    "Withy07" wrote:
    What are you? The pinacle of "Biting Packer fan wit"? If so, it's a pretty friggin small hill. You get to come to our boards and blather on about Moss, all the while wishing you had someone as good as Moss on your team.

Then, of course, there are the single word replies - meant to be oh so biting and witty...completely lacking in depth or meaning, typically used by those unable to string together more than one complete thought at a time.

You want to come here and enter into intelligent conversation about our teams or football in general, then step up and do so. If you simply want to be a nuisance, then go back to your own boards and try and help your fellow Packer Backers figure out where their going to get the money to pay for an entire new Defense, because God knows you need one.

So, either man up and talk football, or we'll let Del Rio have you as a chew toy.

Caine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast