After the Dust Settles

You all probably read this! I am in the e-mail bag, the one from cal,"Gabe M"

http://www.minnesotavikings.com/NewsArticle_afterthedust112607.aspx

Go VIKES!
    Too much talent

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: After the Dust Settles

This article hit the nail right on the head by asking the question was it a poor offense for the Giants or a good defense by the Vikings that won the game.
    I was on a fairly long road trip today and all I heard on sports radio was how terrible Eli Manning played. And there right, there's no doubt he did. But I credit a lot of that poor play by good defense by the Vikings. But then no one nationally seems to give that idea a thought. They just go on blaming Eli and not giving the Vikes any credit.
    The blitzes, fake blitzes, and roaming man-to-man secondary rattled Eli and had much to do with his poor reads and passing.
    So all your sportswriters out there, start giving the Vikes defense some credit.
    Oh wait, I forgot the press hates the Vikings almost more than President Bush.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    This article hit the nail right on the head by asking the question was it a poor offense for the Giants or a good defense by the Vikings that won the game.
    I was on a fairly long road trip today and all I heard on sports radio was how terrible Eli Manning played. And there right, there's no doubt he did. But I credit a lot of that poor play by good defense by the Vikings. But then no one nationally seems to give that idea a thought. They just go on blaming Eli and not giving the Vikes any credit.
    The blitzes, fake blitzes, and roaming man-to-man secondary rattled Eli and had much to do with his poor reads and passing.
    So all your sportswriters out there, start giving the Vikes defense some credit.
    President Bush hates the Vikings?
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Big Media always seems obsessed with New York sports teams, especially the Giants and Yankees. Sure, that can help their ratings with their fan bases, but it makes everyone else in the country bored and angry with ESPN, Fox Sports, etc.

Suck it, Joe Buck, Mike & Mike, et al.! We hate the Giants, we hate the Yankees, and we think you are basically on their team.

Go Vikings!

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

"singersp" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    President Bush hates the Vikings?
    :P

LOL!!
    BEST use of faces ever!
    I just about spit up cheerios on my keyboard!

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies