Thread: After the Draft

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

After the Draft

Ok i know its head of schedule but what do u think we do after the draft do we wait and sign guys after june 1st that are going to be cut cause i dont think we'll fill all of our needs with the 7 round draft .

hahahaha thats what u get clarett :bootyshake:

ukeright: packers suck
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Claiborne55 is offline Rookie

After the Draft

I think we will probabaly sign one or two more players after June 1 cuts, depending on who is available and how the draft goes. If we can get as many quality players out of the draft as we did last year, we probably will be more or less set for the season.

greg is offline Training Camp

After the Draft

do u guys think vikes will forget to pick again in the first round like they did 2 yrs ago?
    God Bless Pat Tillman

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

After the Draft

You mean last year greg?

I actually kinda hope they do. I'd rather them take all the time and try to get a deal done, and then if they can't, and they can get their guy back a couple of picks, I hope they do let time run out and save some money under the salary cap.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

greg is offline Training Camp

After the Draft

me too, that was hularious
    God Bless Pat Tillman

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

After the Draft

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I sure enjoyed watching the Packers fumble and bumble all off-season to stay at or under teh salary and get some players they sorely need. An extra million dollars would have gone a long way for them. The Vikings, on the were able to sign whoever they wanted.

Its kidna nice when you get the best defensive lineman in the draft and have the most money under the salary cap. You guy should try using draft rules to your benefit. But I suppose you aren't smart enough.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

After the Draft

greg, I dont like you
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

After the Draft

who cares that we let the clock run out? We still got the guy that we wanted and he did awesome for us all year. Greg you need to come up with some better material

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

After the Draft

"greg" wrote:
    do u guys think vikes will forget to pick again in the first round like they did 2 yrs ago?
    First of all, you must not really pay attention to what has happened the last 2yrs.

2yrs. ago, the time ran out on Dallas, we took our pick up and Tags said wait...Dallas and KC are completing a trade. We had to wait...Dallas got extra time....

Last year, we were completing a trade with Baltimore, we had the trade turned into the league, Baltimore did not, Tags said, boo hoo for you MN, Jacksonville who do you want, Carolina who do you want.

See, both times it wasn't our fault, it was the leagues fault because for some reason there is a conspiracy against the Minnesota Vikings. :angryfire:

sig courtesy of PPE