Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AFROS needed

Re: AFROS needed

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Webbz needs to find a lucky Vikes jersey just like his Wild one!!!
    Yeah he does :lol:

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

:rr: [size=24px]AFRO TIME![/size] :rr:

Circle the wagons Vikes and lets get a win already!!! MOMENTUM IS EVERYTHING FOR THIS TEAM, NOT ONLY ON THE FIELD, BUT OFF THE FIELD AS WELL!!!!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Isn't it funny that the people that DON'T like the afros are the ones that DON'T like Moss? :roll:

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    [img]http//i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/12vike0110.jpg[/img]

Isn't it funny that the people that DON'T like the afros are the ones that DON'T like Moss? roll
    Isn't it amazing that most of the Moss fans don't mention that he has underachived in Oakland and misses Culpepper as much as they claim Culpepper misses him.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I really think we as vikings fans, should all wear or do somethin in unisin to show our support for this team, and for this game sunday. Just like the players did against KC and last years wild card game. Maybe draw a "V" over your heart or somethin along those lines just to come together and pull for our team? sound corny? go screw yourself cuz im down!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"FuadFan" wrote:

Isn't it funny that the people that DON'T like the afros are the ones that DON'T like Moss? roll
    Isn't it amazing that most of the Moss fans don't mention that he has underachived in Oakland and misses Culpepper as much as they claim Culpepper misses him.
    Is he underachieving? I wouldn't know. I'm a Vikings fan and could care less what he and the Raiders are doing! You, on the other hand, must be watching pretty closely. :roll:

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I really think we as vikings fans, should all wear or do somethin in unisin to show our support for this team, and for this game sunday. Just like the players did against KC and last years wild card game. Maybe draw a "V" over your heart or somethin along those lines just to come together and pull for our team? sound corny? go screw yourself cuz im down!
    Don't forget to flush the potty mouth. :grin:

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"FuadFan" wrote:

Is he underachieving? I wouldn't know. I'm a Vikings fan and could care less what he and the Raiders are doing! You, on the other hand, must be watching pretty closely. roll
    I have him in fantasy fotball and that is as far as my decision to watch him will ever go if that.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

lol as the ppo potty mouth i gotta stay edgy and give a decent cuss word here and there or a insult, but you kno i love you guys...NOW GET TO FUGGIN WORK ON THAT UNITY CRAP!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123