Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    purpleFavreEaters's Avatar
    purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    So this morning on my way into work I hear the guys on 93X talking about how in a interview Adrian Peterson called out Brian Urlacher!!! Has anyone else heard about this??? If this is true, I am not sure it was a very good idea on the young rookies part. Thats the last thing we need is a fired up Bears defense ramming his stupid comment down our throats. On a side note he has a website. Here is the link

    http://www.adrian-peterson.com/


  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    I haven't heard that yet.
    You would think that pft and a couple of other sports pages would be all over this one if he did.
    Until I see otherwise, I will blame it on 93X just talking out of their asses.

    If he did do it, then he has huge brass balls.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I haven't heard that yet.
    You would think that pft and a couple of other sports pages would be all over this one if he did.
    Until I see otherwise, I will blame it on 93X just talking out of their dimply buttocks.

    If he did do it, then he has huge brass balls.
    And IF he really did it, I LOVE this guy even more!!!

    GO AP!!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    "purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    So this morning on my way into work I hear the guys on 93X talking about how in a interview Adrian Peterson called out Brian Urlacher!!! Has anyone else heard about this??? If this is true, I am not sure it was a very good idea on the young rookies part. Thats the last thing we need is a fired up Bears defense ramming his stupid comment down our throats. On a side note he has a website. Here is the link

    http://www.adrian-peterson.com/

    Disclaimer: This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by the University of Oklahoma, nor Adrian Peterson, nor anyone associated with the Oklahoma Sooner football team nor Minnesota Vikings

  5. #5
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    If he said it, maybe it will help our passing game.

    Good for AP.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    60

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    I found this article on the Pioneer Press website.


    http://www.twincities.com/dailydose/ci_5835052

    His dream season wouldn't be all to bad, 1800-2000 with 17-20 TD's and ROY.
    I can't argue with that.

  7. #7
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    haha wut a stud, thats so funny if its tru

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    "JSRasmus2698" wrote:
    I found this article on the Pioneer Press website.


    http://www.twincities.com/dailydose/ci_5835052

    His dream season wouldn't be all to bad, 1800-2000 with 17-20 TD's and ROY.
    I can't argue with that.
    "My favorite Ninja turtle was the purple one, Donatello.

    I liked Scooby Doo, too."


    Gotta love it that he likes Scoobs...you go AP!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    Confident, but not cocky. That's what I want to see in NFL players. He's had a rough life.. guys with lots of adversity generally overcome other problems in their career a lot better.

    I'm excited to see him tear it up in Purple.

  10. #10
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher

    loved the article, i cant wait for the season to start

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 10:58 AM
  2. Don't Ask Brian Urlacher About Brian Urlacher's Injuries
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 05:39 PM
  4. Brian Urlacher, Gleefully Handsy
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 08:43 PM
  5. MOVED: Brian Urlacher, Gleefully Handsy
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 10:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •