Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
  1. #11
    PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    ;D(Doing the Billy White Shoes dance) Adrian Peterson Baby YEAH!!!

    ALL DAY!!!

  2. #12
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    now time to try and get that autography lol


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #13
    ForceOfNorse's Avatar
    ForceOfNorse is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    275

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    ;D
    Great!!!!
    Now let's go tear up some Defenses, AP, and CT!!!!!!!!
    SKOL!!!

  4. #14
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Actually "macguitarman" posted the signing first in another thread about 3 minutes earlier than Singer in the "Adrian Peterson" thread. I wish it would have been a four year contract rather than 5.




    Well, no matter who posted it first, the important thing is that AD is a Viking now.....





    Maybe PPO should lose all the AD threads and just start a new OFFICAL AD Is a Viking Thread........





    So we can all play nice.... ;D
    Yeah but Singer gets the credit in my book. because he took the time to post the details, and I am sure he started his post well before, and not just be the first to post the thread. Anyways I am just glad that is out of the way, now lets just get the season started.

  5. #15
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    FINALLY!!! im so pumped to see what he can do

    Thanks josdin00

  6. #16
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    It is now official. We finally have the big play ability that our offense desperately needs.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    "V" wrote:
    It is now official. We finally have the big play ability that our offense desperately needs.
    Its still all speculation of course as he hasn't even stepped on a field or "Proven" himself yet right my friend?
    ;D

    However, throw in Rice and Allison (both have made some nice catches/flashed some
    potential) and it appears we might have a 3 headed monster for years to come.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    It is now official. We finally have the big play ability that our offense desperately needs.
    Its still all speculation of course as he hasn't even stepped on a field or "Proven" himself yet right my friend?

    ;D

    However, throw in Rice and Allison (both have made some nice catches/flashed some
    potential) and it appears we might have a 3 headed monster for years to come.
    ;D
    Don't forget about Lowbar, lol.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  9. #19
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    WHOO HOOOOO! I was away from any sports updates all day yesterday and today, and the first thing I did was to log on to see if any progress was made!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #20
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,721

    Re: Adrian Peterson signs Five-Year, $40 Million Deal, $17 Million Guaranteed

    ROOOOOARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

    NOW RELEASE CHESTER TAYLOR..OR TRADE HIM.. THAT WAY ITLL BE MEMO AN AD

    NO NEED HAVING 2 MAJOR RUNNINGBACKS. U NO CHESTER IS GONNA ASK FOR A RAISE FROM HIS PITIFULL CONTRACT. AFTER THIS YEAR

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MeMo signs 3 year, $4.95 million deal with Steelers
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 07:27 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:05 AM
  3. Bulger signs 6 year 62.5 million $ deal
    By thevikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 12:53 PM
  4. Freeney signs $72 million deal with Colts
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:53 PM
  5. Branch signs 6-year, $39 Million deal
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 10:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •