Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    [size=13pt]2007 Play of the Year[/size]

    3/3/2008

    vikings.com



    Several weeks ago, NFL Rookie of the Year Adrian Peterson’s 67-yard touchdown run against the Chicago Bears during the Vikings 34-31 week six victory at Soldier Field was voted on by you – the fans – as the top offensive play for the Vikings during the 2007 season.....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]2007 Play of the Year[/size]

    3/3/2008

    vikings.com



    Several weeks ago, NFL Rookie of the Year Adrian Peterson’s 67-yard touchdown run against the Chicago Bears during the Vikings 34-31 week six victory at Soldier Field was voted on by you – the fans – as the top offensive play for the Vikings during the 2007 season.....

    Nice!

    My personal POTY is in the San Diego game, right after AD fumbled.
    The Vikes got the ball back and you could see he wanted to make amends.
    Next carry - BANG - off the right side for the score.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]2007 Play of the Year[/size]

    3/3/2008

    vikings.com



    Several weeks ago, NFL Rookie of the Year Adrian Peterson’s 67-yard touchdown run against the Chicago Bears during the Vikings 34-31 week six victory at Soldier Field was voted on by you – the fans – as the top offensive play for the Vikings during the 2007 season.....

    Nice!

    My personal POTY is in the San Diego game, right after AD fumbled.
    The Vikes got the ball back and you could see he wanted to make amends.
    Next carry - BANG - off the left side for the score.

    =Z=
    That was a damn good one too Z, i can't find a video of just that sequence of events otherwise i was going to post it, too many highlights from that game :P


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #4
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    actually here you go, [youtube=425,350]Y3IaMr_S508[/youtube]

    3:04 into it is the fumble & the next TD


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    actually here you go, [youtube=425,350]Y3IaMr_S508[/youtube]

    3:04 into it is the fumble & the next TD
    God - that's gorgeous.
    I LOVE the high-stepping into the end zone.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,761

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    very nice!! ;D

  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    Now that was a great game.
    I was fortunate enough to be at that game, seats in the back of the endzone, about 8 rows up.

    (now if i only had a better jersey to wear, it would have made it all that much better, as i had to sport the culpepper jersey.)

  8. #8
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,815

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    That dude is fun to watch.

  9. #9
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Now that was a great game.
    I was fortunate enough to be at that game, seats in the back of the endzone, about 8 rows up.

    (now if i only had a better jersey to wear, it would have made it all that much better, as i had to sport the culpepper jersey.)
    me too! my first and only (so far) regular season game (been to one preseason)

    10th row ish, 50 yard line, behind home bench
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

    I only have one jersey, but wore it proudly.
    My autographed Winfield jersey~


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  10. #10
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Adrian Peterson’s 67 YD TD run is Vikings 2007 Play of the Year

    Oh the memories...definitely one of, if not the favorite game I've ever attended.
    I've never felt that much energy at a sporting event.
    I was giddy like a school girl.
    ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adrian Peterson named 2007 Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 05:38 PM
  3. Vote for the Vikings Defensive Play Of The Year
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 02:55 PM
  4. With the seventh pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Vikings select ADRIAN PETERSON
    By minnesotapride in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 09:54 PM
  5. Adrian Peterson to play for Bears next year!
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 12:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •