Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    Congratulations Adrian!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month


    Adrian has been a lone bright spot on offense so far and is a joy to watch. Congatulations Adrian. I expect our offense to start playing better in support of AP. Can you say Rookie of the Year. Keep fighting AD.

  3. #13
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    A title hard earned,
    Congrats AD......


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    Great job AD.

    Now lets have Rice get one........ SIT FERGY'S ASS CHILLER and let the kid play.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    Very nice!
    Rookie of the Month--DESPITE our coaching staff!
    Hope this doesn't pi$$ Brad off too much!
    He might need to keep AP under 10 carries a game if he hopes to stop him from the October ROM honors.

    :
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  6. #16
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    First step to ROY!!!

    Go AP!!!
    It is good that this isn't a fan vote like the weekly award.

    Bowe
    :

  7. #17
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    He busted his hump this month GO AD GO.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Very nice!
    Rookie of the Month--DESPITE our coaching staff!
    Hope this doesn't pi$$ Brad off too much!
    He might need to keep AP under 10 carries a game if he hopes to stop him from the October ROM honors.

    :
    If you are refering to the GB game then you obviously didn't watch the game either.

    Comeon my friend, be logical, he wouldn't have had the productivity if he wasn't getting the reps/opportunities.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Very nice!
    Rookie of the Month--DESPITE our coaching staff!
    Hope this doesn't pi$$ Brad off too much!
    He might need to keep AP under 10 carries a game if he hopes to stop him from the October ROM honors.

    :
    If you are refering to the GB game then you obviously didn't watch the game either.

    Comeon my friend, be logical, he wouldn't have had the productivity if he wasn't getting the reps/opportunities.
    In fact, I have watched every single play of every single game.
    AP is making the most of his reps/opportunities.
    IMHO the coaching staff is force feeding "the plan" down the throats of this team whether they have the players to support "the plan" or not.


    But back to the point.....come on....
    I cannot imagine too many people that actually watched the GB game that thought to themselves.....108 yards in the first half....better sit AP down so he doesn't get too tired!
    2 carries in the second half is hardly "getting the reps/opportunities" that the team needed.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Adrian Peterson Named Rookie of Month

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    Very nice!
    Rookie of the Month--DESPITE our coaching staff!
    Hope this doesn't pi$$ Brad off too much!
    He might need to keep AP under 10 carries a game if he hopes to stop him from the October ROM honors.

    :
    If you are refering to the GB game then you obviously didn't watch the game either.

    Comeon my friend, be logical, he wouldn't have had the productivity if he wasn't getting the reps/opportunities.
    In fact, I have watched every single play of every single game.
    AP is making the most of his reps/opportunities.
    IMHO the coaching staff is force feeding "the plan" down the throats of this team whether they have the players to support "the plan" or not.


    But back to the point.....come on....
    I cannot imagine too many people that actually watched the GB game that thought to themselves.....108 yards in the first half....better sit AP down so he doesn't get too tired!
    2 carries in the second half is hardly "getting the reps/opportunities" that the team needed.
    I've posted it to many times.

    How many plays (including pass) was he in on the second half?

    I suppose you are one of those guys who thing we should have been running the ball down 14 points with a quarter and a 1/2 left?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adrian Peterson Named FedEx Ground POTW
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:20 PM
  2. Adrian Peterson named 2007 Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 09:17 AM
  3. Adrian Peterson named NFC Offensive Player of Week 9
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:40 PM
  4. Peterson named NFC Offensive Player of the Month for October
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:35 AM
  5. Chargers | McNeill named AFC Offensive Rookie of the Month
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 08:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •