Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Adrian Peterson Hype Getting Out of Control

"hx38596" wrote:
    Finally, some sense has come to people on Adrian...
    SHUT UP.
    Golden boy with tarnish.
    Flash in the pan getting dimmer.

One thing i can't understand with peope on this site is the unfounded disdain for Favre.
    Did you not see the game last night??
    He is one of the greatest QB"s to ever play the game playing right in front of us.
    No one with more heart or grit.
    How can such a likable guy with a great family be the target of pitiful attacks from you guys??

For fans of the game, i just don't understand how greatness can be shunned like this.
    Jealously surely has limits.
    The press only protrays what they want seen my friend.

http://www.brettfavre.com/news.php?news_id=330

All that aside, is it so hard to believe that we don't like a QB that belongs to a divisional rival?

Sure, as a fan of the guy I can recognize what he is/has/will have done as one of the elite QB's and I will be able tell my grandkids (if they are interested in sports) that I got to watch one of the best play, however, I prefer to wait until he isn't beating my team all the time to do that.

And until that happens, I'm gonna bash as I see fit my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    SHUT UP.
    Golden boy with tarnish.

One thing i can't understand with peope on this site is the unfounded disdain for Favre.
    He is one of the greatest QB"s to ever play the game playing right in front of us.
    How can such a likable guy with a great family be the target of pitiful attacks from you guys??

For fans of the game, i just don't understand how greatness can be shunned like this.
    Get over yourself...Green G.ay has got to be the most overrated one-loss team in the NFL.

AND if you think that Peterson is a "flash in the pan" then you are even MORE of a silly guy than the rest of the Puker fans!
    Okay, the AD remarks were a bit much.
    But i'm dead serious about Brett Favre.
    I'm a cowboys fan, not GB.
    But i do respect greatness.
    Favre's story alone is awesome.
    I just don't understand this site's unfounded hatred to him.
    That's all.
    negate the AD comments.
    Those will be determined later, then i will remind you of my comments, just like i got within 4 yards of predicting his total yards vs. dallas.
    But, i'm an idiot right?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    SHUT UP.
    Golden boy with tarnish.

The press only protrays what they want seen my friend.

http://www.brettfavre.com/news.php?news_id=330

All that aside, is it so hard to believe that we don't like a QB that belongs to a divisional rival?

Sure, as a fan of the guy I can recognize what he is/has/will have done as one of the elite QB's and I will be able tell my grandkids (if they are interested in sports) that I got to watch one of the best play, however, I prefer to wait until he isn't beating my team all the time to do that.

And until that happens, I'm gonna bash as I see fit my friend.

;D
    I feel the same way as you do, my friend...and that goes DOUBLE for the hated Putzies and Cowturds!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"hx38596" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    SHUT UP.
    Golden boy with tarnish.

Get over yourself...Green G.ay has got to be the most overrated one-loss team in the NFL.

AND if you think that Peterson is a "flash in the pan" then you are even MORE of a silly guy than the rest of the Puker fans!
    That's all.
    negate the AD comments.
    Those will be determined later, then i will remind you of my comments, just like i got within 4 yards of predicting his total yards vs. dallas.
    But, i'm an idiot right?
    First we don't call people idiots on here unless you want to get a greeeeeennnnnnnn dot attached to you. JK. ;D

Anyway, your prowess at predicting shows that you do know something about the game, however, I find it hard to believe that someone who knows so much wouldn't understand a bit of anomosity from a group of fans who have had to endure 12 years (or something like that) of 1 guy beating us like a drum for most of it.

Comeon my friend.
    Either you don't know that much about the game (to include fans) or you are trying to stir it up a bit.
    If it was me, I wouldn't stir.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    How can they even say this?
    I heard that just last night AD raised $2M for cancer research by jumping from the top of the IDS tower to the top of the Foshay tower while talking to his mom on his cell phone.
    He doesn't get as much hype as he deserves.

I think you're on to something.
    Bionic Woman did the same thing the other night in a promo, maybe AD is loaded with bionics.
    $6M man sounds about right. Has the uncanny ability to see holes that any regular eye would miss, leaps over players without missing a step, when he gets the legs churning he becomes a blur, never seems to be breathing hard....

I'll have to turn up the volume and see if he makes the bionic noise when he runs ....na na na na na na na.... na na na na na na na

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"hx38596" wrote:
    SHUT UP.
    Golden boy with tarnish.

The disdain for Favre has nothing to do for the man himself. In fact, I kind of like the guy. But the media hasn't gotten off his cock for 2 minutes since 1996, and thats annoying.

And you're a fool if you think Peterson is not the real deal. Just because you literally have no running backs doesn't mean you should hate on ours. He has the best blend of size, speed, power, and quickness you or I have ever seen.

Tell me I'm wrong.

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    SHUT UP.
    Golden boy with tarnish.

That's all.
    negate the AD comments.
    But, i'm an idiot right?
    First we don't call people idiots on here unless you want to get a greeeeeennnnnnnn dot attached to you. JK. ;D

Anyway, your prowess at predicting shows that you do know something about the game, however, I find it hard to believe that someone who knows so much wouldn't understand a bit of anomosity from a group of fans who have had to endure 12 years (or something like that) of 1 guy beating us like a drum for most of it.

Comeon my friend.
    Either you don't know that much about the game (to include fans) or you are trying to stir it up a bit.

;D

Ah, i see now, fair enough on farvre.
    I loved it on the Stern show, they replay his crying on the sidelines end of last year quite a bit, gives me a chuckle.
    I wasn't calling anyone an idiot, you guys seem pretty knowlegable.

Yeah, i'm a bit guilty of adrian envy...

"hx38596" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    SHUT UP.
    Golden boy with tarnish.

That's all.
    negate the AD comments.
    But, i'm an idiot right?

Comeon my friend.

;D

Ah, i see now, fair enough on farvre.
    I loved it on the Stern show, they replay his crying on the sidelines end of last year quite a bit, gives me a chuckle.
    I wasn't calling anyone an idiot, you guys seem pretty knowlegable.

Yeah, i'm a bit guilty of adrian envy...
    Thanks my friend.
    I think some of our lady posters are pretty sharp as well.

I would, however, watch out for the one Packer Poster whe have on here.
    He seems to know something about football as well, which makes me doubt his team alegiance as we all know that Packer Posters don't have much of that.
    ;D

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

I think it's time to cut AD. He's getting to be as much as a distraction as moss was.

At least before he got here we sucked as a team! Right guys?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"hx38596" wrote:
    SHUT UP.
    Golden boy with tarnish.

Well, I personally don't think AD is a flash in the pan... ;D
    But I can concede your point about Favre. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast