Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    MSP
    MSP is offline Waterboy

Adrian Peterson Hate

Well, I've been keeping up with the NFL network top 100 list and I notice Warren Sapp multiple times keeps bringing up ADs fumbling problem

When they brought up who should be the number one back Sapp said Johnson cause of Peterson's fumbling problem, and when Torry Holt said he is fixing the problem Sapp says something like, "but that doesn't matter, he's still fumbling!"

Does the guy even look at the stats?

1 damn fumble last year is a problem? That's considered "he keeps fumbling"? It's quite obvious he has fixed the problem

Johnson had just a few more yards in two more games and had 3 fumbles

My question is, when is it gonna stop being "cool" to hate on Adrian Peterson? It's getting real old

Just a little rant, and yes I made this account after a year of lurking to post this :laugh:
    None

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Adrian Peterson Hate

haha, welcome to the site, and I definitely agree with you. Some guys just straight up don't like the Vikings.

Remember, Sapp was a Buc for a while, and I believe it might have been when they played int he NFC Central, so the Bucs and Vikings were rivals then. No matter how hard they try, some of the guys on the NFL Network just can't not appear Biased.

Examples: Michael Irvin truly does believe Tony Romo and Miles Austin are the best players in the league at their position. For a while he was arguing that Mario Barber was better than AP as well.

Faulk is a Vikings hater, as is Rod Woodson. Don't know why, but they can't not bash the Vikings when given the chance.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Sapp and others will keep taking shots at Peterson, real or imagined, until he is no longer the "best".

Once he's washed up, they'll talk about how heroic his "comeback" is, or how truly dangerous he can still be...sort of like they do with Tomlinson now...

Until that time, however, look for talking heads like Sapp to take imaginary shots at ANYONE, just to create controversy and to appear insightful...especially to those who DON'T follow the players they're bashing on.

Caine

VikingsGuy12 is offline Waterboy

I don't get it. AP is a phenomenal RB, and one or two fumbles a year is hardly "a lot."

Long Island Used Cars
    Car Loans NY
    NY Used Cars
    Sell a Car for Cash
    Queens Used Cars
    MI Used Cars
    MI Dealers
    NJ Used Cars
    Long Island Hyundai
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Lets see what AD does this year when it comes to fumbles before we bless him as being fixed.

Additionally, lets see what he can do when it comes to blitz pickup/pass protection.

Our young QB is going to need to step up in that area this year.

As to the rankings.......Who gives a squat were our players rank. Those things are all about the "Individual" and are absolutely worthless when it comes to the ultimate "Team" sport.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1098968
    As to the rankings.......Who gives a squat were our players rank. Those things are all about the "Individual" and are absolutely worthless when it comes to the ultimate "Team" sport.

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1098971
    Can't see it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1098975
    Can't see it.
    it's a face-palm...he's implying that the guy who trots out stat after stat and ranking after ranking is now saying we should ignore stats and rankings....

Oh the irony.

Caine

Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1098999
    Can't see it.
    it's a face-palm...he's implying that the guy who trots out stat after stat and ranking after ranking is now saying we should ignore stats and rankings....

Oh the irony.

Caine
    Comeon, bleed isn't that complex.

Besides, that same guy is the one who has repeatedly said that individual awards such as Probowls, MVP's etc are to be ignored. None of them (as is the case with stats) can't be achieve alone.

Trying to say one guy is better than next in things like this has always been a sore subject with me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1099098
    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1098999
    Can't see it.

Oh the irony.

Caine
    Comeon, bleed isn't that complex.

Besides, that same guy is the one who has repeatedly said that individual awards such as Probowls, MVP's etc are to be ignored. None of them (as is the case with stats) can't be achieve alone.

Trying to say one guy is better than next in things like this has always been a sore subject with me.
    You seem like you would do well in a Communist country. Where nobody is better than anybody else, everyone is in equal poverty.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast