Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    He just missed one. He has missed 2 in the past two years. Everyone misses FGs once in awhile, and until the misses become a recurring problem I will oppose you on this issue.
    Oppose? LOL. I missed you my friend.

He missed two this year. One in pre-season and one when it counts. That is not like ole reliable shortwell and with most kickers, that is how it starts.

Look, I think he will be fine for the rest of the season, but next year it will be time to move on, thats all I'm saying.

On a side note, I did give him props for 2 TB's.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    No way, as I said repeatedly, 13th is above average at best for OL.......
    Not the point.

Longwell is ranked higher in his position than the OL is in theirs and yet you want him gone but you are giving them praise. Double standards my friend.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Oppose? LOL. I missed you my friend.

He missed two this year. One in pre-season and one when it counts. That is not like ole reliable shortwell and with most kickers, that is how it starts.

Look, I think he will be fine for the rest of the season, but next year it will be time to move on, thats all I'm saying.

On a side note, I did give him props for 2 TB's.
    Yes, oppose. Vehemently oppose you with all my soul. like Peter vs the Chicken. I agree his leg is going down but I'm perfectly fine with him a couple more years.

And Tarvaris Jackson threw 2 picks to 1 TD with a 61 QB rating in the preseason, your point?
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234