Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Longwell misses it. FML. Would've been his 17th consecutive FG, beating his career record. Lame.
    My son in law said that he missed it cause he wore his leg out kicking two touch backs. The guy is crap and needs to be replaced next year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Sure was a wobbler wasn't it.
    I'll take a 60 yard wobbler from McNabb to Aromashodu any day over a 60 yard dropped bullet from McNabb to Berrian any day of the week.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Why are you worried about my opinion? Its Musgrove who said he doesn't need a FB on the roster.

Aside from that, what I saw him do was nothing. I saw Herrera and Sully pulling their asses off, opening holes along with Sauce but didn't chart anything for him except that he was running a nice under route to the catch by Orosh.
    No, it's not your opinion that I'm concerned with. I could go ask a homeless guy his opinion on the game and get about the same value

But I do know that you have it charted somewhere deep in your game notes whether D'imperio made an impact on those plays because I wasn't paying attention to anyone except AP.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Blog Entries
    My son in law said that he missed it cause he wore his leg out kicking two touch backs. The guy is crap and needs to be replaced next year.
    Gonna disagree with you there. He's been one of the most consistent kickers in the league the past few years combined and there isn't a kicker in the league I would rather have with the game on the line.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Gonna disagree with you there. He's been one of the most consistent kickers in the league the past few years combined and there isn't a kicker in the league I would rather have with the game on the line.
    Past is past, present is present. I think you need to go visit the stats page. There are just as many Kickers out there right now not missing FG's and still getting TB's.

In the end, was he a good FG kicker? YES. I have always said that is what makes him tolerable, but he has started to miss every once in awhile. When that starts happening its time to move on cause he will eventually do it when we need him.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    My son said he just hit it wrong and is still one of the most accurate kickers in the league- You can debate me all day long buy I must warn you that my son will not be messed with.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    My son said he just hit it wrong and is still one of the most accurate kickers in the league- You can debate me all day long buy I must warn you that my son will not be messed with.
    I don't tussle with sons. LOL

Aside from that, 13th isn't one of the most reliable my friend.

2011 NFL Team Kicking Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

But i guess it is if you are talking OL though right?

Blog Entries

He just missed one. He has missed 2 in the past two years. Everyone misses FGs once in awhile, and until the misses become a recurring problem I will oppose you on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    But i guess it is if you are talking OL though right?

No way, as I said repeatedly, 13th is above average at best for OL.......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast