Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Brian Robison with the sack and 75 poked Jared in the eye like a fag. GET OUT OF HIS FACE
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Longwell misses it. FML. Would've been his 17th consecutive FG, beating his career record. Lame.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    For a change we stuck with Peterson in the second half and ran the time off the clock like we are supposed to. Still not particularly impressive, only two long drives and 6 points, but the defense held up and did their jobs.

More comments in the other thread.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    It's funny to read these posts, and the feeling of impending despair. Us Vikings fans are really bad, aren't we?
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    It's funny to read these posts, and the feeling of impending despair. Us Vikings fans are really bad, aren't we?
    Haha I think it's a more a sign of how disappointing the Vikings have been over the years. We're used to seeing them fail, choke, under perform, let us down, and break our hearts. That's the norm around here and a common result.

If you flipped the script and say we had won some superbowls, had a history of comebacks instead of chokes, beat the teams we should've beat, and had a good coach or QB, I dare say we'd have some more optimistic and even cocky fans like a few other teams out there. But nope, we have that other kind of franchise. The one that's snake bit lol. If another decade or 2 go by without a title we'll have to start talking about curses and we'll become indistinguishable from Cub fans and Red Sox (before they finally won).

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Im just pointing out that McNabb didnt have a good game and we didnt win because what he did and that this win shouldnt be a difference maker in the QB debate, because he didnt win this game for us, the defence, Sherels and Adrian did.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Vike View Post
    For a change we stuck with Peterson in the second half and ran the time off the clock like we are supposed to. Still not particularly impressive, only two long drives and 6 points, but the defense held up and did their jobs.

More comments in the other thread.
    If the offense did what they were supposed to do in the second half the score should have been much higher.

In the last 3 quarters of play, they could only put up 6 points, while blowing 5 other drives.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Adrian Peterson is a God
    Perhaps in the 1st half.

In the 2nd half he's a mere mortal.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Just remembered this is Ryan D'imperio's first game this year. I'll wait for Marrdro to let me know if he actually affected the runs because I don't remember.
    Why are you worried about my opinion? Its Musgrove who said he doesn't need a FB on the roster.

Aside from that, what I saw him do was nothing. I saw Herrera and Sully pulling their asses off, opening holes along with Sauce but didn't chart anything for him except that he was running a nice under route to the catch by Orosh.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Ugly pass from Mcnabb leads to a 60 yd gain from Aromashadu. On the 18.
    Sure was a wobbler wasn't it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast