Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Adrian Peterson: Dedicated to improving - Focuses on demands of the job

    [size=13pt]Adrian Peterson is dedicated to improving and helping Vikings do the same[/size]

    May 20, 10:41 PM

    examiner.com


    ...the biggest thing blotted out by the sunspot known as Brett is that the Vikings have the best running back in the league on their team and he has spent the offseason trying to get better....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Adrian Peterson is dedicated to improving

    [size=13pt]Peterson focuses on demands of the job[/size]

    The Vikings' star running back already has earned his share of fame and fortune, but he's more concerned about playing better.

    By JUDD ZULGAD, Star Tribune

    Last update: May 21, 2009 - 1:59 AM



    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Adrian Peterson: Dedicated to improving - Focuses on demands of the job

    [size=13pt]Peterson addresses 2008 fumbles[/size]

    “When I watched the film, it really wasn’t the guys, the blows they were hitting [me with]. It was me being careless with the ball, trying to go the extra yard.....”

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    969

    Re: Adrian Peterson: Dedicated to improving - Focuses on demands of the job

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Adrian Peterson is dedicated to improving and helping Vikings do the same[/size]

    May 20, 10:41 PM

    examiner.com


    ...the biggest thing blotted out by the sunspot known as Brett is that the Vikings have the best running back in the league on their team and he has spent the offseason trying to get better....
    Great to see AD working hard but I'm more excited to read that about the locker room.
    The Vikings team has gone through major upheaval through the past 3 seasons as the team was rebuilt.
    I'm guessing this is probably the most focused and cohesive locker room we've had under Childress.
    The team is starting to get to a point where they have matured together and I'm hoping that translates to a mature football team on the field who executes with professionalism.
    I think people give the coaches of teams like the Steelers, Pats, and Colts too much credit for their success.
    I think a lot of it comes from the front office creating a stable team and from those locker room leaders establishing a demand to execute, an expectation of domination.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

  5. #5
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Adrian Peterson: Dedicated to improving - Focuses on demands of the job

    APs dad must have got on his ass

  6. #6
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Adrian Peterson is dedicated to improving

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Peterson focuses on demands of the job[/size]

    The Vikings' star running back already has earned his share of fame and fortune, but he's more concerned about playing better.

    By JUDD ZULGAD, Star Tribune

    Last update: May 21, 2009 - 1:59 AM


    LOL ok I was reading through this article at laughed at this part, nice editing, Zudd.


    "Brett Favre [is] a Hall of Fame quarterback. I have [great] respect for him, but the guys that I'm surrounded [by] "

    Writers always plug in words that the person they're interviewing skips over, but notice how he plugs in "Great" before respect?

    Wow.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #7
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Adrian Peterson is dedicated to improving

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Peterson focuses on demands of the job[/size]

    The Vikings' star running back already has earned his share of fame and fortune, but he's more concerned about playing better.

    By JUDD ZULGAD, Star Tribune

    Last update: May 21, 2009 - 1:59 AM


    LOL ok I was reading through this article at laughed at this part, nice editing, Zudd.


    "Brett Favre [is] a Hall of Fame quarterback. I have [great] respect for him, but the guys that I'm surrounded [by] "

    Writers always plug in words that the person they're interviewing skips over, but notice how he plugs in "Great" before respect?

    Wow.
    lmao, good catch. What the hell kinda reporting is that?

  8. #8
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Adrian Peterson is dedicated to improving

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Peterson focuses on demands of the job[/size]

    The Vikings' star running back already has earned his share of fame and fortune, but he's more concerned about playing better.

    By JUDD ZULGAD, Star Tribune

    Last update: May 21, 2009 - 1:59 AM


    LOL ok I was reading through this article at laughed at this part, nice editing, Zudd.


    "Brett Favre [is] a Hall of Fame quarterback. I have [great] respect for him, but the guys that I'm surrounded [by] "

    Writers always plug in words that the person they're interviewing skips over, but notice how he plugs in "Great" before respect?

    Wow.
    lmao, good catch. What the hell kinda reporting is that?

    Haven't you seen Adrian speak?

    He has some of the worst english i've ever heard

  9. #9
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Adrian Peterson is dedicated to improving

    "V4L" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Peterson focuses on demands of the job[/size]

    The Vikings' star running back already has earned his share of fame and fortune, but he's more concerned about playing better.

    By JUDD ZULGAD, Star Tribune

    Last update: May 21, 2009 - 1:59 AM


    LOL ok I was reading through this article at laughed at this part, nice editing, Zudd.


    "Brett Favre [is] a Hall of Fame quarterback. I have [great] respect for him, but the guys that I'm surrounded [by] "

    Writers always plug in words that the person they're interviewing skips over, but notice how he plugs in "Great" before respect?

    Wow.
    lmao, good catch. What the hell kinda reporting is that?

    Haven't you seen Adrian speak?

    He has some of the worst english i've ever heard
    Wow, you can tell just by seeing?
    I can usually only do that when I hear them speak.
    ;D

  10. #10
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Adrian Peterson is dedicated to improving

    "Å*nowbowler" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Peterson focuses on demands of the job[/size]

    The Vikings' star running back already has earned his share of fame and fortune, but he's more concerned about playing better.

    By JUDD ZULGAD, Star Tribune

    Last update: May 21, 2009 - 1:59 AM


    LOL ok I was reading through this article at laughed at this part, nice editing, Zudd.


    "Brett Favre [is] a Hall of Fame quarterback. I have [great] respect for him, but the guys that I'm surrounded [by] "

    Writers always plug in words that the person they're interviewing skips over, but notice how he plugs in "Great" before respect?

    Wow.
    lmao, good catch. What the hell kinda reporting is that?

    Haven't you seen Adrian speak?

    He has some of the worst english i've ever heard
    Wow, you can tell just by seeing?
    I can usually only do that when I hear them speak.
    ;D

    Ya...
    :-

Similar Threads

  1. Q & A with Adrian Peterson
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 10:03 AM
  2. who is: adrian peterson
    By michaelmazid in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 04:51 AM
  3. AD "ALL DAY" Adrian Peterson ......
    By Shadow44 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 04:29 PM
  4. Adrian Peterson??
    By Vikingryche in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 12:46 PM
  5. Yo, Adrian ........ (Adrian Peterson)
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 05:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •