Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Adrian Peterson Cited for Driving 109 mph

JuddZulgad via twitter:
    Per the Associated Press: Adrian Peterson was cited for speeding for driving 109 miles per hour at 8:30 p.m. Saturday in Edina.
    Holy Crap. Not the kind of behavior I would expect from AD.

I bet AD is benched for at least the start of the game on Sunday.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

Re:Adrian Peterson Cited for Driving 109 mph

you heard it here first... adrian peterson buys a brand new sweedish penis enlarger..

jeez sumtimes the media needs to get a life.. theres more important things to talk about then traffic tickets.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Not a smart thing to do AD. But hey, who hasn't tested the speedometer limits.

Glad I grew up and don't do stupid crap like that anymore.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Sajid28 wrote:
    you heard it here first... adrian peterson buys a brand new sweedish penis enlarger..

jeez sumtimes the media needs to get a life.. theres more important things to talk about then traffic tickets.
    109 mph at 8:30 pm in suburbia is a bit more than just a traffic ticket. That is damn near reckless driving. Isn't the speed limit 55 on the interstate through Edina? That means he was driving damn near twice the posted speed limit.

And when you are a professional athlete, for better or worse your actions are put in the spotlight and scrutinized. AD should have known better.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:

At least when I was doing stupid stuff, it was on remote stretches of highway in North Dakota or Alaska where the only one I could kill was myself (and whoever was fool enough to ride with me). :P
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

NodakPaul wrote:
    Sajid28 wrote:

109 mph at 8:30 pm in suburbia is a bit more than just a traffic ticket. That is damn near reckless driving. Isn't the speed limit 55 on the interstate through Edina? That means he was driving damn near twice the posted speed limit.

And when you are a professional athlete, for better or worse your actions are put in the spotlight and scrutinized. AD should have known better.
    I believe the fastest posted speed-limit anywhere near Edina would be 60mph on 494 (although that is south of Edina). If he was on 35W, currently the speed-limit (because of construction) is 40mph, although no one drives that slowly.

And I agree with you NP - this is not just "the media needs to get a life". This is a serious transgression in the middle of a dream season. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Blog Entries

Found the link
    http://www.nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/34260276

He was driving on a state highway, and the posted speed limit was 55.

On the bright side, it sounds like AD was smart enough not to turn the traffic stop into a huge issue like some atheletes are prone to do...
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

I was on 169, 62, and 494 that evening; ate at the Wildfire in Eden Prairie. The local traffic was running about 65 to 70 in the 55 zone.There's always someone that is going faster. But 109 is moving.

Quick question.

Does the team stay at a local hotel the night before home games?

I believe they did at one time.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

NodakPaul wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

At least when I was doing stupid stuff, it was on remote stretches of highway in North Dakota or Alaska where the only one I could kill was myself (and whoever was fool enough to ride with me). :P
    LOL, your probably right. Traffic tickets weren't really a issue in Northome MN. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

jargomcfargo wrote:
    I was on 169, 62, and 494 that evening; ate at the Wildfire in Eden Prairie. The local traffic was running about 65 to 70 in the 55 zone.There's always someone that is going faster. But 109 is moving.

Quick question.

Does the team stay at a local hotel the night before home games?

I believe they did at one time.
    Yes, they still do stay at a local hotel. I heard Childress talking about it last week on the radio. I had never heard that before until then when he mentioned it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast