Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ksvikesfan is offline Rookie

adewale ogunleye

I'm not quite so sure about Ogunleye. A lot of players can look good playing opposite Jason Taylor. He's only had the one good year. And it happened to be a year after Taylor lead the AFC in sacks. I wouldn't give up the picks for him.

Mossville is offline Starter

adewale ogunleye

actually he has had 2 good years(16 - 9). So why not go after a DT because K Williams hasnt proved he can play with out hovan in the middle?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

adewale ogunleye

Whatever dude Kevin Williams is a monster and he will have 12 sacks this year

adewale ogunleye

no shit he will have a good year, but why no love for Ogunleye? he has proven he is a monster just as much as Kevin Williams has. But I guess he isnt a viking and most Vikings fans on this board are so Pro Vikings that they lose all knowledge of the rest of the NFL because the Vikings are GOD.

willbjammin is offline Rookie

adewale ogunleye

i agree with you mossville

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

adewale ogunleye

"Mossville" wrote:
    We need a DE and the two blue chippers wont be around at 19 so why not give up a 3rd rounder to ensure we get an ALL PRO PLAYER!!!!!!!!!! WHO cares about a 3RD ROUND PICK IF WE GET AN ALL PRO PLAYER AT A NEED POSITION FOR IT. I guarantee Philly is not whinning about getting Owens and giving up a 2nd rounder for him
    Philly's not whining because they only have to give up a second rounder for him. On the other hand we have to give up a first and a third rounder for him. Good deal for the beagles, junker deal for us. I wouldnt want to give a first rounder and a third rounder. Besides we could use that third round draft pick on nate kaeding who is one hell of a kicker.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

adewale ogunleye

if you think about it, we actually only giving up a 3rd rounder, not both because we are essentially drafting Ogunleye, just a higher cost...which we can afford. however, you make a good point about using our 3rd on Kaeding (90% of the other fans here will disagree but thats their ignorance on not knowing how good of akicker he is)

LINKS7 is offline Waterboy

adewale ogunleye

we should wait to see who is available in the second round if we don't get a de in the first if its not someone that can come in and start right away we should see what miami would want for ogunleye

adewale ogunleye

didn't we go through this last month? btw, does anyone know exactly how much cap space we have left?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

adewale ogunleye

:argue:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Bears | Could Be Making Trade Offer For Ogunleye - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:30:49 -0700

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports its believed the Chicago Bears are planning to make a trade offer to the Miami Dolphins for DE Adewale Ogunleye before the start of the April 24-25 NFL Draft, according to Ogunleye's agent, Drew Rosenhaus. 'That's what I have heard from the Bears and I think this could come down to a draft-day situation,' Rosenhaus said. "I've told [Ogunleye] there is a chance he could get traded and we'll be working to make something happen.'

Well, are we gonna jump in on this or not? :-k

[size=24px][/size]AS OF 03/17/04...AVAILABLE CAP SPACE IS $13.2 MILLION.

sig courtesy of PPE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12